• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=6877" target="_blank">Marmotini</a>: The song Major Tom reminds me of this one:

These are my two favorite David Bowie songs:

(but yes those two songs are indeed related!!)

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I can't find the video game music thread anymore, so I'm just posting this here.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Since I couldn't fit it in the last post:

And I might as well share some more:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I really like this song a lot i've liked it since it first came out, i usually don't like songs this but this one is good imo.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A

A window to the soul

To my family and friends that betray me and my enemies that hurt my friends:

Please leave me alone. :(

Thank you.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
This one is a great track I just found on Spotify.

Man of Steel Soundtrack

...and I don't know if you heard about Robbie Williams, but he's really a big-wig in Europe.
This is a clip from the DVD Robbie Williams - Live at Knebworth.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I could do this all day. Cutting myself off :)

Lark

I've been listening to a collection called #holiday anthems for a while now, it was playing in my favourite coffee shop flat out after the staff got tired of the weird anthology disc which they franchise had provided them with, I asked one of them what was playing and a neighbouring superstore had it on sale, its a collection of dance music and seems to have every single hit on it that I liked listening to if they came on the radio but which I'd never have bought.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Workin' so hard every night and day and now we get the pay back :headphne: