• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This has long been one of my favorites, and I may finally get the chance to perform it later this month with a clarinet player at church.

PrettyWoman

MBTI Type
E..P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A completely new discovery, I totally loved this! It's The Cigarette Duet by Princess Chelsea.

Hecuba

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram

Yeah, it's a tacky 80s song covered by a symphonic black metal band, thus making it awesome!

Nightwish, always and forever.

Oh, and t.A.T.U. I listened to them way too much in high school.

I think there is a three video limit? So that is all for now.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
This is not exactly my favorite kind of music, but nonetheless this is what I'm listening now:

Interesting lyrics...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Discovered this the other day. (I knew "Caught in the Rain" before, but didn't know they had other songs, really.)

Good stuff! :)

I

Infinite Bubble

There's not much I won't listen to, but these represent my very favourite kind of music.