• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Amazing. Perfect.:mlpdash:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
" هبي يا ريح
و اطلع يا ضو
و يا صوت إعلا
على كل صوت
على كل صوت"

Goosebumps every goddamn time. Classy act.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
" هبي يا ريح
و اطلع يا ضو
و يا صوت إعلا
على كل صوت
على كل صوت"

Goosebumps every goddamn time. Classy act.

Her range & vocal control are epic. The genre isn’t my thing (my tastes are a mashup of punk/80s pop/folk/metal/musical theater), but genre’s irrelevant in the face of that kind of skill.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Her range & vocal control are epic. The genre isn’t my thing (my tastes are a mashup of punk/80s pop/folk/metal/musical theater), but genre’s irrelevant in the face of that kind of skill.

Credit where credit's due.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Credit where credit's due.

No idea what the hell she said at all, but it sure was pretty. Judges look genuinely impressed, vs going through the motions. Which, is understandable, ha. Good for that lady, seriously.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Absolutely brilliant.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
"One of the many ways to know of a stoic man's deepest feelings is hearing him play his instrument in the middle of a pitch-black night in solitude.", she said.

Fool. You'll know shit.