• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still just feel like, there's gotta be some dynamic and texturing through the music sometimes!

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

THE USE OF FEEDBACK OF THIS OSNG!!!???!?

I was trying to figure out how to properly classify this song, but I couldn't really, I don't know why. It's like alternative rock I guess, but it's more heavier then the standard fair and a little on the metal side of things. It's a really unique song if you really listen to the chords and other parts of the song, and it makes me feel confused. It's not really anything.

I lover this melody!

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Ah, strolling back into memory lane. I use to listen to these constantly when I was a teenager.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Specifically in pop, I like the complex, melodic experimental sound of New Wave, but I realized if I focus in on specific pop sounds, I also like the "clean", heavy percussion behind early 2010s pop. I like it much more than 90s/00s pop, in which I mostly preferred electronic or alt rock.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some of my favorite performances by Tori Amos. I love how she bring something new to a song every time she performs it.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This song makes me feel like i can do anything

AND SEX!!1111

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned

Interesting. I'd say this song is very close to what we have in the west. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean anything by it, I never really listened to japanese music so I had no clue what to expect.

Favorite music. This is a long story. I started with Trance. I'm a shitty dancer that hardly ever dances so trance was a good start. ATB and such. I did listen to some dance and electro. My first ever tape cassette (yep, I was around when those where popular) was Music Instructor - Electro City (which had this neat black and white cover). I have listened the shit out of it over the years.

After that I slowly moved to Rock. Started light, with soft and ballads, then moved to the hard stuff. Never evolved into blackmetal or superblackmetal (lol).

As a side quest I went through with chillout (even had some japanaese like miyagi - kyoto garden and chinese music and even some native american music).

Then Jazz. Because it's fucking jazz man. I also like oldies from 50s to 90s.

After these phases, I ended up with Indie, Indie Folk and Indie Rock. I know this is where I belong because when I listen to Indie my mood changes and I literally feel very good. I like the good Indie, not the shitty kind, but it is hard to explain what I mean.

Below I will include my top 3 songs.

My favorite song of all time (and it's been my favorite for over 10 years). This is from when Coldplay didn't suck and didn't produce the silly music it makes today. The message is mixed and complex, goes from uncertainty, to discovery and finally to regret.

Second one is, surprise, Indie Folk. My Silver Lining pretty much describes how I feel about myself. It's a song I like because it describes the INFJ personality very well, in my opinion. I fulfilled my legal obligations. Draw your own conclusions.

Last one (because I am including only my top 3) is, again, Indie, and incidentally from Sweden as well. This is the most INFJ song I can think of. INFJs will understand this one in their hearts. It is in Swedish but it has english translation. This song is really one of the best from Kent.

That's all I had to share for now. Will post occasionally in the "what are you listening now" thread in case anybody wants to hear mostly indie music.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Interesting. I'd say this song is very close to what we have in the west. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean anything by it, I never really listened to japanese music so I had no clue what to expect.

The Japanese music industry is actually the largest in the world, even moreso than US and Europe--so big that they don't even have to worry about pandering to us by worrying about oversea sales, so except for occasional world tours from popular arists, musicians there tend to stay focused in Asia.

The artist from that vid I shared is Ayumi Hamasaki, one of the most popular J-Pop artists, along with Hikaru Utada, Kumi Koda, and Namie Amuro. She has over 50 singles and 15 albums, plus 6 mini albums. :0

There are also some really good indie and rock groups.

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned
The Japanese music industry is actually the largest in the world, even moreso than US and Europe--so big that they don't even have to worry about pandering to us by worrying about oversea sales, so except for occasional world tours from popular arists, musicians there tend to stay focused in Asia.

The artist from that vid I shared is Ayumi Hamasaki, one of the most popular J-Pop artists, along with Hikaru Utada, Kumi Koda, and Namie Amuro. She has over 50 singles and 15 albums, plus 6 mini albums. :0

There are also some really good indie and rock groups.

That sounds good, even if I can't understand the lyrics. Sorry for being outside of the whole music industry thing. I never really had a fascination with Japan media like I know most INFJs and INFPs do. I don't even watch anime and I know that's a big thing. I am interested in going sometime to visit, but I'd like to visit common households and some temples, just to learn about the daily lives and the reasons the people do what they do. In short, I'm interested in the human life, just because I have a good opinion about the people of that land. I went pretty off topic.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That sounds good, even if I can't understand the lyrics. Sorry for being outside of the whole music industry thing. I never really had a fascination with Japan media like I know most INFJs and INFPs do. I don't even watch anime and I know that's a big thing. I am interested in going sometime to visit, but I'd like to visit common households and some temples, just to learn about the daily lives and the reasons the people do what they do. In short, I'm interested in the human life, just because I have a good opinion about the people of that land. I went pretty off topic.

Lol you don't have to apologize for not knowing that, I just thought I'd share some trivia. :p