• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Right now my asshole Internet connection won't let me post that although I think 80s new wave, 21st Century hipster or Lana del Rey top hits are important, I'm honestly kind of pissed it ain't letting me post regional favorites like:

1) Country Roads, Take Me Home - John Denver

2) 74-75 - The Connells

3) Louisiana Saturday Night - Mel McDaniels

4) Hotel California - the Eagles

5) Sweet Home Alabama
-Skynard

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is my "I am confused about my sexuality, and do not relate clearly to a specific gender normative sexual preference" song.

WOooooooooooohhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaah woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo meeeeeeee hmmmmmmmm muuuuuuuuh

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love this song.

ITS NOT INDIE ENOUGH!!!!!

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
BLAARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

BOMBASTIC

BOMBASTIC I LISTEN TO THIS AND I WANT TO SMASH EVERYTHING AROUN DME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think this song is really cool,sans slightly bad translation; but the song itself is good.

It would probably normally be overlooked.

One of my favorite animes ; O

Nerdy basement dweller music.

I HATE ROMANTIC THINGS

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But yes, I know that generally some of those would be considered or fall outside of the range of what is considered "conventionally" "good" music by western musical standards.

But on a none analytical level there are just certain aspects of the music I like.

But if you critique art enough you'll realize that none of it is perfect, and that we're all weird.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My favourite type of music is sad, like ballads.

sunny-sun-sun

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

PEOPLE MAKE PROMISES ALL THE TIME AND THEN BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK THEM

This song is shit.

Ha ha ha ha, I don't like it at all.