• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
This band released this album in 2000 and has been broken up for a number of years now. Truly, truly underrated album. If you like aggressive yet highly melodic rock in general, give it a listen.

ScareBear

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This. When I first heard it I couldn't get enough.

á´…eparted

passages
I finally officially got the album despite listening to it a lot. I've come to the conclusion that this is my favorite song on the album. Those guitar synths in the first half are just... WOW I love them sooooo much. Its such a wonderful warm buzzing. This video is also AWESOME. On a slightly related note this is making me a little more excited over marijuana officially becoming legal in my state in July :hippie:.

Also [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION].

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] I love her and this song! Yes yes yes :heart:

EmzTheFantastic

MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] Her music is pretty cool. I like a lot of modern Psychedelic music in general. Tame Impala and Temples are some good modern Psychedelic bands off the top of my head.

á´…eparted

passages
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/20829.html" target="_blank">Hard</a> Her music is pretty cool. I like a lot of modern Psychedelic music in general. Tame Impala and Temples are some good modern Psychedelic bands off the top of my head.

I gave a bit of Tame Impala a listen but it didn't do enough for me. I didn't like the singers voice which was the straw that broke the camels back too. Part of the reasons I love Melody's Echo Chamber so much is because it's got a much heavier electronic influence, which is my main genere that I listen to. When that is fused with psychedelic style music I can really get into it. It's a sound that's rarely made right. I have not listened to Temples though.

They aren't really psychadelic, but some of theirs songs are, but Amp is a band that I absolutely love that is in a similar vein.