User Tag List

First 3080120128129130131132 Last

Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1350

  1. #1291
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    infj None
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    This song makes me feel like i can do anything

    AND SEX!!1111


  2. #1292
    sinnamon roll lumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Posts
    898

    Default



    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

  3. #1293
    Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    4 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!
    Likes mystik_INFJ liked this post

  4. #1294
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    Interesting. I'd say this song is very close to what we have in the west. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean anything by it, I never really listened to japanese music so I had no clue what to expect.

    Favorite music. This is a long story. I started with Trance. I'm a shitty dancer that hardly ever dances so trance was a good start. ATB and such. I did listen to some dance and electro. My first ever tape cassette (yep, I was around when those where popular) was Music Instructor - Electro City (which had this neat black and white cover). I have listened the shit out of it over the years.

    After that I slowly moved to Rock. Started light, with soft and ballads, then moved to the hard stuff. Never evolved into blackmetal or superblackmetal (lol).

    As a side quest I went through with chillout (even had some japanaese like miyagi - kyoto garden and chinese music and even some native american music).

    Then Jazz. Because it's fucking jazz man. I also like oldies from 50s to 90s.

    After these phases, I ended up with Indie, Indie Folk and Indie Rock. I know this is where I belong because when I listen to Indie my mood changes and I literally feel very good. I like the good Indie, not the shitty kind, but it is hard to explain what I mean.

    Below I will include my top 3 songs.

    My favorite song of all time (and it's been my favorite for over 10 years). This is from when Coldplay didn't suck and didn't produce the silly music it makes today. The message is mixed and complex, goes from uncertainty, to discovery and finally to regret.



    Second one is, surprise, Indie Folk. My Silver Lining pretty much describes how I feel about myself. It's a song I like because it describes the INFJ personality very well, in my opinion. I fulfilled my legal obligations. Draw your own conclusions.



    Last one (because I am including only my top 3) is, again, Indie, and incidentally from Sweden as well. This is the most INFJ song I can think of. INFJs will understand this one in their hearts. It is in Swedish but it has english translation. This song is really one of the best from Kent.



    That's all I had to share for now. Will post occasionally in the "what are you listening now" thread in case anybody wants to hear mostly indie music.

  5. #1295
    Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystik_INFJ View Post
    Interesting. I'd say this song is very close to what we have in the west. Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean anything by it, I never really listened to japanese music so I had no clue what to expect.
    The Japanese music industry is actually the largest in the world, even moreso than US and Europe--so big that they don't even have to worry about pandering to us by worrying about oversea sales, so except for occasional world tours from popular arists, musicians there tend to stay focused in Asia.

    The artist from that vid I shared is Ayumi Hamasaki, one of the most popular J-Pop artists, along with Hikaru Utada, Kumi Koda, and Namie Amuro. She has over 50 singles and 15 albums, plus 6 mini albums. :0

    There are also some really good indie and rock groups.

    4 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!
    Likes mystik_INFJ liked this post

  6. #1296
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    The Japanese music industry is actually the largest in the world, even moreso than US and Europe--so big that they don't even have to worry about pandering to us by worrying about oversea sales, so except for occasional world tours from popular arists, musicians there tend to stay focused in Asia.

    The artist from that vid I shared is Ayumi Hamasaki, one of the most popular J-Pop artists, along with Hikaru Utada, Kumi Koda, and Namie Amuro. She has over 50 singles and 15 albums, plus 6 mini albums. :0

    There are also some really good indie and rock groups.

    That sounds good, even if I can't understand the lyrics. Sorry for being outside of the whole music industry thing. I never really had a fascination with Japan media like I know most INFJs and INFPs do. I don't even watch anime and I know that's a big thing. I am interested in going sometime to visit, but I'd like to visit common households and some temples, just to learn about the daily lives and the reasons the people do what they do. In short, I'm interested in the human life, just because I have a good opinion about the people of that land. I went pretty off topic.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  7. #1297
    Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystik_INFJ View Post
    That sounds good, even if I can't understand the lyrics. Sorry for being outside of the whole music industry thing. I never really had a fascination with Japan media like I know most INFJs and INFPs do. I don't even watch anime and I know that's a big thing. I am interested in going sometime to visit, but I'd like to visit common households and some temples, just to learn about the daily lives and the reasons the people do what they do. In short, I'm interested in the human life, just because I have a good opinion about the people of that land. I went pretty off topic.
    Lol you don't have to apologize for not knowing that, I just thought I'd share some trivia. :p
    4 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!
    Likes mystik_INFJ liked this post

  8. #1298
    Aping the classics Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,243

    Default







  9. #1299
    Aping the classics Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,243

    Default


  10. #1300
    Aping the classics Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,243

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. Share your favorite videogame themes
    By Mace in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 442
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 09:14 PM
  2. One of your many favorite TED talks! Share!
    By Serendipity in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-17-2017, 08:45 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 03:20 AM
  4. Share your favorite playlists
    By Robopop in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 10:19 PM
  5. share your favorite short stories!
    By miss fortune in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts