• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Share your favorite Music

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
It was 1993 and Michael Jordan just won the championship for the Bulls. Scottie Pippen is delusional. I was just four years old and I creeped outside the front door to the celebratory riots where I met her. She took me in her arms and kissed me in my four year old undies. She was my gym teacher but for some reason she was standing outside of my house waiting for me at 2 am.

Thank you misses Kiss Kiss! For creeping up to me and giving me my first taste of love! baby. yeah.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Such succulent obsession. Such beautiful longing. Such exquisite loss.
How wonderfully exciting and wickedly perverse...you must be human. And as my mother always used to say people can have more fun than anybody, except horses, and they can't.

yeghor

Really like the beats in this one. Most characters in the music video are Se-doms I believe.

Mabel - Don't call me up