• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's a DOUBLE RAINBOW!

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI&feature=related"]Double Rainbow[/YOUTUBE]

:rofl1:
what do you think, guys? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

p.s. ENFP or what?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
clearly it means that the storm has passed and now your ark can release the animals it's held within it so long.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You should see his other videos. :laugh:.
Probably an NFP+Drugs. Drugs make rainbows taste better.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You should see his other videos. :laugh:.
Probably an NFP+Drugs. Drugs make rainbows taste better.

haha yes, I looked at one where he sees a double circle rainbow and one where he sees a pack of turkeys and goes bananas.
I wish this guy was my best friend..

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
haha yes, I looked at one where he sees a double circle rainbow and one where he sees a pack of turkeys and goes bananas.
I wish this guy was my best friend..

Oh man. One of the turkey ones sent me into a fit of laughter after seeing the main double rainbow vid. I think i teared up from laughing so hard :laugh:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Hahaha. I came across this video from RWJ.

"What does this MEANN???" lol

E

Epiphany

I sent this video to a bunch of my friends on Facebook about two weeks ago and nobody thought it was funny, except one. How disappointing.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
The key is "What does this mean?"

That really makes it.

Rainbows are so profound.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I just watched Amanda Palmer (woman in my avatar) cover the Double Rainbow Song on her live webcast feed. :wubbie:
Neil Gaiman was holding up the music/lyrics for her. I lold and was elated.

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love that video! He says that he wasn't taking any drugs, but I doubt it. :rofl: Definite NFP. I can understand shedding a tear over something so beautiful, but to trip out over it for several minutes... no.

I sent this video to a bunch of my friends on Facebook about two weeks ago and nobody thought it was funny, except one. How disappointing.

Dude, no offense, but what's wrong with your friends? :shock:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
This video makes this ENFP feel like a boring ISTJ :(
Hah, same here. It's kind of inspiring though, I'm definitely looking at rainbows in a far more majestic way from now on.

I love that video! He says that he wasn't taking any drugs, but I doubt it. :rofl: Definite NFP. I can understand shedding a tear over something so beautiful, but to trip out over it for several minutes... no.

Dude, no offense, but what's wrong with your friends? :shock:

Well the crying was a result of an spontaneous overload of emotional power brought on by something so simple and natural. This is seen among drug users, the emotionally ill, and NFPs.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I just saw that video for the first time literally like 20 minutes ago.

Not sure if this is any INFJ sort of thing, but half of me was laughing so hard I almost wet my pants and the other part of me wanted to crawl under a table and die due to a feeling of pain knowing how much the dude was gonna get ripped on.

Then I kept laughing my ass off and mentally flogged myself for it. Ahhh, inner conflict. Gotta love it.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Found this
[YOUTUBE="B6TfGD6CQs0"]Double Rainbow Guy Interview Pt 1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="DhGjBvgw90w"]Part 2[/YOUTUBE]