User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Lebron is "special"

LOL @ having a TV show to inform the world what team you are going to sign with. Cuz Lebron's decision is groundbreaking stuff. Truly groundbreaking.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    IsTP

Makes sense to me, it's all anyone is talking about anyway, why not monetize it and give the proceeds to charity?
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Makes sense to me, it's all anyone is talking about anyway, why not monetize it and give the proceeds to charity?
    Like one article says, a couple of foosball tables donated to Boys and Girls Clubs is not the driving force behind this. It's about egos and being worshipped. Dude puts his pants on the exact same way that you and I do. Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

Oh well. As long as the Larry O'Brien trophy is in the right city, I won't worry too much about it. And it is. So I won't.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Although, I should say that just the mere thought of Wade, James, and Bosh all being on the same team is kind of a scary thought for the rest of the NBA.

Those 3 guys with just about any other 9 NBA players could probably be an elite team. If 2 or 3 of those other 9 are "pretty good", good luck beating them.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Even my political news shows are covering Lebron now. Can't blame the media, if it didn't get huge ratings, they wouldn't be doing it. Blame sports fans.

I think he's definitely going to Miami. It's his best chance at an NBA title, and that's the one thing he doesn't have yet.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Even my political news shows are covering Lebron now. Can't blame the media, if it didn't get huge ratings, they wouldn't be doing it. Blame sports fans.
    Yeah you're right. I was listening to sports radio today and it just gets so old after about - 4 minutes. They just go around and around and around. What color are his panties? Does he have 7 nipples or 8? He was spotted at a coffee shop and someone overheard him talking about the Clippers. Blah, blah, blah. It's interesting to see where he goes, but they overhype it to the point to where you feel like you're in an insane asylum. But, if people tune in, they'll continue to talk it up like it's Armageddon.

I think he's definitely going to Miami. It's his best chance at an NBA title, and that's the one thing he doesn't have yet.
    Yeah, I can't see him going anywhere else now that he has the opportunity to play with those guys. If so, that is going to be one heck of a squad. I think he should sign with the Indiana Pacers and then tweet: LOL Suckas!!!

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

His narcissism finally got the best of his discretion. It's a shame; I liked LeBron, but after this, I'm not so sure.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Like one article says, a couple of foosball tables donated to Boys and Girls Clubs is not the driving force behind this. It's about egos and being worshipped. Dude puts his pants on the exact same way that you and I do. Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

Oh well. As long as the Larry O'Brien trophy is in the right city, I won't worry too much about it. And it is. So I won't.
    I just can't agree with this. No matter what he says or does he's in the spotlight. Some armchair psychologist's opinion doesn't change that. Bosh and Wade got to go to a finals game this year, no problem. Bron just thought about going to one, but decided not to to avoid the attention, "NEWSFLASH LEBRON THINKS ABOUT GOING TO A GAME!". Wade has been just as coy as Bron about whether he would stay or go, but one is seen as handling it well, the other, is dissected every which way.
    Bosh has a been a complete douche about the whole thing but nobody seems to care.

Tiger has a press conference to apologize for cheating on his wife. Ok.

Brett Farve has a press conference to announce his retirement, then doesn't retire. Fine.

But the biggest free agent decision in the history of the sport? Not worthy of our time.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Exactly my point. It's on every channel, all day, it's all anyone is talking about besides whatever is written on Lindsey Lohan's nail.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    His narcissism finally got the best of his discretion. It's a shame; I liked LeBron, but after this, I'm not so sure.
    Yes, everyone is talking about him, everyone wants to know what his next move is, people analyze every little thing he says and does, doesn't say and doesn't do, what he wears, who he surrounds himself with... The nerve of that guy.

Rant begins here: Joe Johnson, not half the player as Lebron. Same money, possibly more. Amare, no where near the class of player as Lebron. Same money. Bosh, a step above Amare, but still, no Lebron. Same money possibly more. The only player in who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Lebron, arguably better, is Wade. Rant over.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Tiger has a press conference to apologize for cheating on his wife. Ok.
    This situation is different, IMO, because the guy was coming out and humbling himself (the opposite of what Brett Fav-ruh and Lee-bron "da King" James) are doing. Tiger was saying, "guys, I screwed up. Big time. My bad. I acted like an idiot."

Brett Farve has a press conference to announce his retirement, then doesn't retire. Fine.
    Ugh!! I am so tired of this dude and his shenanigans. I probably have harsher feelings toward him (and Roger Clemens when he did the "retire/unretire/retire/unretire/retire/unretire" routine) than I do for Lee-bron "da King" James.

But the biggest free agent decision in the history of the sport? Not worthy of our time.
    It's certainly worthy of my time. Like I said, it's something I'm interested in. I wanna see where he ends up. I've been listening and watching just like every other fan. It's just that it's sooooo overhyped at this point. Anyone who cares about what color Lee-bron "da King" James' panties are or what he ate for dinner last night or anything remotely in that neighborhood - is in danger of losing their marbles.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I read the thread title as "Lesbian Special"

Hahaha, I'll take two to go, please.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles