• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Time Based Artists

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Anyone make films and/or videos and/or music and/or animations and/or anything artsy and time based?

If you do, I want to see it.

I make stuff, but I want to see other people's stuff before I'll post a link.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
This stuff is at least ten years old, but hear ya go, from another life...

Music

Mellow Electronic:
Sunday Night Drive | Navigate | Lost In My Hometown

Dance:
Metro | Going to the House

If you want to hear more:
Tech23 Music

Video:

Sunday Night Drive | Going to the House

I wrote, performed, mixed, mastered, shot and edited all of it. No loops, no libraries. I did everything but sing -- my ex-wife did that.

We were close to "making it" in so many ways, but then the lifestyle got the best of us both. The marriage ended very amicably about ten years ago, and I just stopped doing it. Broke my heart. Thinking about picking it up again though.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I like your stuff, Pixelholic. Very abstract, but with a purpose and a point.

Well done and keep it up.