• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New great MMORPG

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Anyone played it yet ?

outside_mmorpg.jpg

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Wait, are we talking technicolour? how many pixels was that again, do i need to buy more RAM. :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I read the topic I wanted to make a post in it saying I would love to check it out, but I simply don't have the time to play MMO's anymore.

Then I saw that picture.

Dude, that MMO is pure bullshit I tell you. It sucks beyond believe. Seriously, what were the creators thinking I wonder. It's full of bugs and shit, it's seriously imbalanced, and new content updates are dissappointing.

I urge everyone not to play that MMO.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
I tried it, not a good game.

Random question: Why didnt Joachim Löw become a german schlager singer?

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
psh, it'll be good for like a week. Then all the whiny noobs and player killers will ruin the servers. Then an expansion will come out and nerf everyone's favorite builds.

Words of Ivory

facettes de la petite mor
MBTI Type
INFJ
I not familiar with this, I'm afraid.

I doubt I have the hardware to manage it anyway.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
No Monthly Fee- Please, $753.00 monthly fee on my apartment alone. Don't get me started with food and clothing.

Incredible AI- This is debatable.

Fully PvP- with only one life!

Massive world to explore- Better have alot of money, exploring is expensive.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I play this really cool MMO where I get up really early in the morning, shower and dress, eat breakfast, commute an hour to work, fritter away time all day, drive home, make dinner, and watch TV and have fun until I go to bed really late.

Then I get up the next day and do it all over again.

It's taking a really long time to level up, though.
I wish I had superpowers or something.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My in-laws are coming next week. I'm pretty sure I'm not geared for that dungeon!

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where's the website?

O

Oberon

The WORST part is, you only get ONE life! Once your character gets killed... that's it.