• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typology Central Last FM Group

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, I poked around and didn't see one. [Please tell me if you know there is an existing one!]
So I decided to make one. If you don't know what last.fm is, it is basically a large music community with forums and profiles with a vast database of both uncommon and popular artists. Unless you are looking for your friend's grungy garage band's album, they probably have most any artist you can think of. You can download a scrobbling software that scrobbles, or keep track of the music you listen to whilst on your computer. It doesn't really serve much of a points function or whatnot, but it helps you compare your musical compatibility with other members on the site. I think it's pretty nifty. Anyways, here we are:

Typology Central – Group at Last.fm

This is my profile:
Liason

Please join and leave a shout in the comment box saying who you are. :ninja:

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I forgot about last.fm. I haven't been on in over a year, probably. I am now adding things to my library.

I think this is a good idea, it'll certainly be interesting to see how our tastes in music compare. I'll just need to actually remember about last.fm once in a while.

Liason

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I forgot about last.fm. I haven't been on in over a year, probably. I am now adding things to my library.

I think this is a good idea, it'll certainly be interesting to see how our tastes in music compare. I'll just need to actually remember about last.fm once in a while.

lol. Now just to convince everyone else to :3

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a profile on Last.fm, but right now it isn't fit to be seen; lots of music that was added on a whim, never to be listened to again, and lots of my favorites absent from my list. Once I get it fixed up, though, I'll join the group.

Liason

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any ideas for what the image should be of? ideally 160 by 160 pixels.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I used to have an account, but I quit Last.fm when they started ask money from me (Dutch, huh?).

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Joined. There's a lot more metal recorded in there than I actually listen to though (though I do listen to loads of metal), and less of other kinds of music.

Ouroboros

MBTI Type
INFP
Just joined your group. I'm also in an INFP group there. I don't have very high compatibility with anybody in this group yet. More people should join! :headphne:

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Joined ;)

Hmm, looking at the profiles of the people in the group, they've suprisingly good taste, in my books anyhow!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I totally didn't understand the thread title when I read it but just happened to be listening to Last FM while checking this out. What is the word I wanta use...its not irony but close.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Joined. There's a lot more metal recorded in there than I actually listen to though (though I do listen to loads of metal), and less of other kinds of music.

I noticed the same thing.

I also discovered the ISTJ group, and it is all about metal.

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
joined^^ same username as here.

I love Last.fm, i've been using it for a few years now.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have one, but if I join the group I'll feel obligated to change my last.fm profile more frequently because I'm paranoid and think people will judge me and what music I listen to. For that reason, I kind of like no knowing anyone on there.

<-------------freak