• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rescue Me

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Best show on TV (besides Conan O'brien). I'm downloading season 4 on itunes now. :party2:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm more of a Shield fan myself. Never watched Rescue Me to be honest.

My apartment doesn't get FX, either.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm more of a Shield fan myself. Never watched Rescue Me to be honest.

My apartment doesn't get FX, either.

I don't know you but I'm willing to bet you'd be stoked on the show. It's not really like the shield but I'd say it'd be comparable in taste. I suggest renting the first disc of season 1 (I'd suggest itunes but only season 4 is available there for now). Guarantee you won't regret it. It's a hilarious show but at the same time a great drama.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have occasionally watched Nip/Tuck but after a while, it just wasn't interesting.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
How did Nip/Tuck get into the convo? But anyways, that show is mediocre at best.

RESCUE ME FTW

spartan26

MBTI Type
INTP
How did Nip/Tuck get into the convo? But anyways, that show is mediocre at best.

RESCUE ME FTW
It, like The Shield and Rescue Me, is a show on FX.

I watched part of the first season of Rescue Me and then kinda dropped out. Same w/season 2. I don't think I saw any of the Susan Surandon episodes but heard she was good.

I'm not sure why I don't stay on board. Maybe there's a little too much "drama" going on, I'm not sure. I'm just not intrigued to constantly tune in.

The Dennis Leary show I thought was so good was The Job, where he played a police officer. I hated it was on opposite Bernie Mac, which was good at the time. The rare times I would laugh out loud watching TV.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
It, like The Shield and Rescue Me, is a show on FX.

I watched part of the first season of Rescue Me and then kinda dropped out. Same w/season 2. I don't think I saw any of the Susan Surandon episodes but heard she was good.

I'm not sure why I don't stay on board. Maybe there's a little too much "drama" going on, I'm not sure. I'm just not intrigued to constantly tune in.

The Dennis Leary show I thought was so good was The Job, where he played a police officer. I hated it was on opposite Bernie Mac, which was good at the time. The rare times I would laugh out loud watching TV.

I don't have cable TV so keeping up with all the current episodes and sticking with all the drama that's going on (cause there is a lot, you're right) might be a little bothersome. I think I was bored and bought the first season because I heard it was really good and the synopsis appealed to me, I got hooked and got the other 2 seasons on DVD (ended up selling them all after I finished) and then just recently downloaded season 4 and finished it the other day. I dunno, I like it and recommend people to at least check out a few episodes.