• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stanley Cup Finals!

E

Epiphany

I told you Patrick Kane would bring balance to The Force.

[YOUTUBE="YcI87wRNqcY"]Patrick Kane[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI Type
INTJ
Wow, that's a tough one to take. The high of tying it with three minutes left and having a great first minute of overtime. And then...THAT. What a weird, anticlimactic ending. And what a kick in the nuts to have it end on such a soft goal.

I love that they never quit, though. The Blackhawks carried the play for at least 75% of that game and completely outshot the Flyers, but even so it seems like the Flyers missed on some really amazing chances that could or should have won the game for them. I'm sad, but I can't really be angry. My team, and especially goaltender du jour, played above their heads. I think in the last two games the endless comebacks just kind of caught up with them. They were gassed.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
hahaha. I didn't get to watch the game. That is the most anti-climactic winning goal ever, for sure! Kind of awkward almost.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
chicago was so loud last night after the blackhawks won, things up in wrigleyville were being set on fire. Just insanity, this is what happens when a chicago sports team wins the whole city erupts.apparently their were riots aswell. the loop (where I live was quiet compared to that, you heard yelling, celebrating, and cheering all night but no riots)

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
Wow. It was a decent shot I guess, but at a bad angle with no momentum. An NHL goalie should be able to save those in his sleep.