User Tag List

123 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default Post awful rubbish

We all find some awful rubbish online. Horrible fanfic, terrible singers and movie parodies that make you facepalm. Sometimes these productions of the human mind are so bad, they're good. So why don't we post all this bad - but delightful - bullshit in one topic and enjoy it together?
    Last edited by Queen Kat; 05-27-2010 at 04:15 AM.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

MBTI
    INTJ

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default Trashy and awefully spelled fanfic story

This fanfic story is so bad it made my Microsoft Word crash when I wanted to translate it. The original version of this story is in Dutch, here is a link to the original version (if you might find it interesting and if you speak Dutch): Fleur De Rijke Profiel - hyves.nl
    This fanfic story was written two and a half years ago and it's about a german boyband that was popular back then. The girl who wrote it was really active on a forum I visited regulary a few years back, she was really stupid (every INFJ's nightmare). Here is a translation (removed the spelling mistakes because ObeyBunny couldn't read it):

Bill was sitting on his bed. He was bored. Do you know what, he thought, let's watch '2 girls 1 cup'. That is funny. Then he started watching '2 girls 1 cup'. He liked it. Not much later his brother Tom came in. I'm going to the disco, Tom said, are you coming with me. I want to watch '2 girls 1 cup' first, Bill said. I'll watch it with you, his brother said. Then they watched '2 girls 1 cup' together. after that they went to the disco. In the disco it was a big orgy, of course. Bill thought it was funny. He went dancing, but suddenly he dropped his handbag. You know what, bill thought, let's pick it up. Otherwhise my make-up falls out of it and then someone stands on it and then I can't make-up myself. so then Bill bent over to pick up his handbag. But then suddenly he felt a huge pole inside his ass. What is this, Bill thought. He looked behind him and it was his brother Tom. Tommyboy, what the fuck are you doing, Bill asked. Sorry sweety, all the girls are taken, Tom said. Oh well, go on then, Bill said. A few minutes later Tom was finished and Bill saw that a new girl was just free. Hey I'm Bill, Bill said. I'm Fleur, the girl said. Why are you looking so sad? Yeah, my brother just fucked me in the ass, Bill said. I'm going to comfort this poor guy, Fleur thought and she put her tongue in his mouth. Then they fell in love. Do you want to go home with me, Bill asked. Okay, Fleur said. And then they went home together. And then they lived happily ever after.
    Some reactions were even more stupid than the story itself:
    you wrote it a bit rudely, not?
    i don't mind twincest
    but I don't like it this way. -Kim-
    one word: GROSS!

multiple words: Yuck you can't get happy with a dickhead like that, right delete it because it's STUPID and PATHETIC and SIIIIIIIICK
    and disCo is with the C A-B-C

so stupid -Myrthe-
    Pathetic story. Look if you want to be fucked in your ass it doesn't mean Bill wants it, and tom doesn't want it at all because he's obviously heterosexual! -Jisca-
    OMG!! *angry smiley* HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU BE!! *angry smiley* YOU ARE SO SAD, YOU ARE A TH HATER AND THEN YOU ACT LIKE THIS ?!... FUCK OFF HUMAN THAT HAS NO LIFE *fuck you smiley* NO ONE WILL MIS YOU *protest smiley*
    *38 angry smileys* -Helena-
    jesus
    pointless!
    you have no life *16 angry smileys* -Joyce-
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ

Hold on, I know of a really bad cartoon somewhere- I just need to find it. When I do, I'll edit this post
    -------------------------Edit
    This is a review of an awful commic.

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2009/05/...all-warrior-1/

MBTI
    INTJ

[YOUTUBE="KhjKGHsDFT0"]Space Thunder Kids pt1[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="-74To1eqn34"]Space thunder kids pt2[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTJ

[YOUTUBE="9sZG7Y7CdTc"]Samuri Zombi Nation[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Some reactions were even more stupid than the story itself:
    What in the hell? Who talks like that? What are they saying?

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    What in the hell? Who talks like that? What are they saying?
    Obsessed boyband fans who get pissed off when someone criticises their "gods". I ignored some reactions, because most of them are just repeating each other. There were also many people who were positive about the story and who called it genious.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Obsessed boyband fans who get pissed off when someone criticises their "gods". I ignored some reactions, because most of them are just repeating each other. There were also many people who were positive about the story and who called it genious.
    Please don't tell me that there are people out there who are so fluent in 'internet spelling' that they could enjoy the story. I could hardly desifer the what I was reading. Actually, About the 4th line, I realized I had no idea what I was reading so I quit.