• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Speech] A Quick Note On Normalcy

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-If you would like to hear it read live I'm considering making a video, or you can contact me on ventrilo to read it aloud, as it was meant to be heard. I'm on there often, and I mind but little being bothered there. I changed my mind though, about it being heard on recording, so here you are. A Quick Note On Normalcy -

Dear listeners,
Please hear me well. I can only say this as I have backing from my own will, as we all do waver in our self confidence, but be aware. Be very aware of the ringing and sound foundations on which I place my confidence. For it is my resolution, and my self-surety that allows me to be as such.

Those that walk in the Sudetenland of normalcy and abnormality's borders, so to speak, are a rarely noted breed. The decision as to whether what is normal and abnormal is but a tenuous line of malleable and ever changing definitions. Imagine it, as you will, as the border between air and water in a lake, whilst it is raining. The rain symbolizes the utter inflections of humanities whims, and the water would be normalcy, air being abnormality. The fluidity of this border is ever-apparent, and such for those treading the careful path of such a place must be ever aware of their movements.

"Who then decides what is normal and what is not?" you may ask? It is no one, but all. A societal absolute democracy, where the majority always rules. If it were that I bit off the fingertips of people and consumed them after abducting and killing them, you must note it is seen as abnormal. You must also note however, you do this because you see it as wrong and not accepted by such an absolute social democracy.

For those of you that waltz through the buttresses of the normal pooling in society, you are not envied. Your lives match to those without a sense of danger of misalignment. Although the ease of conformity, and or ease of being naturally so easy to categorize and please takes much less effort to sustain, it is boring.

For those of you that simmer through the odd and unknown of the abnormal in society, you are likewise not envied. Your lives are too carefree and too withdrawn from any sort of personal challenge, rather being too self absorbed to notice the true thrills of life.

To those who tread the path of the fluctuating division of these two major categories, I tip my hat to thee, a fellow member of the breed. Let us continue to move through our lives on the borderline threshold and dominate!

*clears throat*

That is all. Thank you dear listeners, for lending me your ears.

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah...just imagine how difficult life would be without all those red-pencil-pushing Random House editors protecting our bourgeois sensibilities from the scourge of rough-hewn prose...

Or have I stumbled into a war already in progress?