• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WORLD CUP 2010

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Boring ? Try brilliant. Only team that plays equal good combination soccer are the netherlands :D

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Bad luck! Drat, I hope the Beefmeisters don't win it again though. They're getting greedy. Anyway, their football is boring, even when they score 4 - oh, ok, I won't keep on reminding you! :devil:

So will you be supporting the other "-guay"s from latin America, Paraguay, tonight?

Of course. I would love Paraguay to win. :)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
DEUTSCHLAND!!!
What a spanking! Argentina doesn't know the meaning of defense.

Too bad Müller got that bogus handball call. But Hottie McHotts Podolski and Müller :drool:, and team played a good game. Only complaint was that they gave up possession way too easily far too often. Luckily Deutschland's defense was top notch.

Can't wait for the semifinals!!

Last edited:

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
I have just watched the German drubbing of Argentina in a pub in Merry Old England. Bizarrely the Merrylanders were throwing their full support behind the Germans.

Never seen before - and somewhat surreal.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I have just watched the German drubbing of Argentina in a pub in Merry Old England. Bizarrely the Merrylanders were throwing their full support behind the Germans.

Never seen before - and somewhat surreal.

They're all prawn sandwich eaters who hate Tevez and Heinze still for leaving Old Trafford.

/bitter.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Congratulations, Germany!

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I am sitting here crying to this. Its gitting (esp for those who wish to practice Spanish, nows your chance students)

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6x0DWpOGN8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6x0DWpOGN8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Ok, who had Uruguay as the last remaining South American team in their predictions? :)

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
EXACTLY! Both will be in finale.:yes::devil:

I hope you are wrong.

Though if it comes to it I will support Germany against the Netherlands (who are only there because Brasil, a much more admirable team, committed suicide).