• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WORLD CUP 2010

R

Riva

All these years I though SolitaryWalker is Italian. Gosh good thing I didn't ask to confirm. :devil: :laugh:

Ps to SW -

Italian Italians (not American Italians whom I know nothing about) are supposed to be quite nice. A lot (I mean a lot) of people from where I am from work in Italy. And most of them have a positive attitude towards the Italians. Considers them to be 'nice' people.

Infact I am yet to meet a single person who has condemned them. :)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
All these years I though SolitaryWalker is Italian. Gosh good thing I didn't ask to confirm. :devil: :laugh:

Ps to SW -

Italian Italians (not American Italians whom I know nothing about) are supposed to be quite nice. A lot (I mean a lot) of people from where I am from work in Italy. And most of them have a positive attitude towards the Italians. Considers them to be 'nice' people.

Infact I am yet to meet a single person who has condemned them. :)

Well he said he was speaking about the players, not the whole nation, so actually what he said made sense (and I basically agree with him, although not to such extremes). Although now he does seem to be a little bit obsessed :D

R

Riva

Well he said he was speaking about the players, not the whole nation, so actually what he said made sense (and I basically agree with him, although not to such extremes). Although now he does seem to be a little bit obsessed :D

Yes I saw that you agreed. And i am glad you did because the Italians definitely didn't deserve to win the last time and what they did to Zidan was pure racism.
It was not only directed at him but also at others and myself :shock:. Because for a split second the cheaters attitude moved from the team to the people in my head. I thought I would share that with him and everyone else so that it would not happen to others like it happened to me. :)

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
USA needs a proper team nickname. The Yanks isn't cutting it. So far, I have read suggestions of Screaming Eagles and Devil Dogs. The Continentals? Rough Riders (a little gay on that one)? Personally, I kinda want to take the MNT (Men's National Team) and make it "Mutant Ninja Turtles." And the U20 squad can be "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

R

Riva

2 group C matches today. Anyone wants to put a bet?

I bet England would win. That's if they wouldn't go on the defensive. They should attack like the Germans did when they lost a man.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Tonight I bet on victories for the US and England.

It would be quite funny if Italy won the World Cup. All the Italian members of the forum should make a vid chanting "SolitaryWalker Vaffanculo". :tongue:

Isn't Palermo the one with the all time record for most missed penalties in one game?

He missed three against Brazil once.:laugh:

Beorn

Permabanned
USA needs a proper team nickname. The Yanks isn't cutting it. So far, I have read suggestions of Screaming Eagles and Devil Dogs. The Continentals? Rough Riders (a little gay on that one)? Personally, I kinda want to take the MNT (Men's National Team) and make it "Mutant Ninja Turtles." And the U20 squad can be "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

How is rough riders gay? When I hear the term I think of two people... Teddy Roosevelt and DMX. Teddy is the epitome of masculinity to some people and DMX well... actually mid-post I watched the ruff rider's anthem video and there are a lot of topless guys grabbing each other, but there are also pittbulls and motorcycles. I think those cancel out each other. Hmmm... wait just noticed the crotch rocket at the beginning has a queen of hearts painted on it. This is all very confusing.

[YOUTUBE="ThlhSnRk21E"]:huh:[/YOUTUBE]

I think I'm ok if we don't have a nickname.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Try bareback riders. Otherwise the US fans call themselves "Sam's Army". Could it catch? :D

Beorn

Permabanned
Try bareback riders. Otherwise the US fans call themselves "Sam's Army". Could it catch? :D

bear back riders?

1207863960lRA72A7.jpg

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
The U.S. should have acquired a portable guillotine for the sideline to try to psych out the Algerians.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm not actually watching atm; just heard about our disallowed goal.

Who is US starting up top?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It was offsides, by a leg or so.

I don't understand offsides that close in though. Hockey has a blue line for that nonsense.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The team can't finish. I don't want to hear about the refs. If Altidore doesn't freak out with a nearly open net and blast the ball over the crossbar, this team is winning. It should be 2-0, even without that dreadful offsides call.