User Tag List

First 26667475767778 Last

Thread: WORLD CUP 2010

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    yep, cheap insults, the resort of someone with no justification for their mindless prejudice.
    It ain't cheap to point out your irrationality.
    how typically mindless commie to cry when you get back what you put out and accuse people of prejudice based on nothing but your own ideological prejudices (I said anything about South Americans? Europeans? Africans?). That shit won't fly with the guiltless.
    Maybe when you pull a rant out of anywhere but your ass you'll get a response less, shall we say, scatological. Until then, enjoy.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I think Uruguay played quite well all along the match, given their limited overall technical prowess...
    Well yeah, they played very respectfully, they harrassed very well, and overall did a good job, just saying that in chances they had on the goal were all quick moments or from free kicks. On the ball they didn't really do that great, but the change of dutch losing the ball and them getting the ball they did really well on a few moments. But the dutch could play around and play the ball forward quite a bit easier.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Very nice played, Netherlands. Congratulations, and, good luck in the Finale.

We are not ashamed to lose against such a great team. A country with football history, unlike those we left behind in eight and quarter finals. We are leaving South Africa with pride.

I´m neither fuzzed, nor sad. For what we expected from our team before the Tournament (being out in the first round), this has been a great performance.

They will be cheered by everyone here when they come back next week. I can be sure of that. A team that make our Country believe in our football again, to be in a brighter mood, to wear the "sky-blue" shirt again with pride. Apart from their sporting performance, this was their most important achievement.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

yes, well played to Holland. I think the refusal to recognize the acheivement by Uruguay is ridiculous, but it shouldn't detract from the Dutch skill.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    NICE

And finally Van Bommel gets a booking.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    And finally Van Bommel gets a booking.
    Haha, last minute.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

If Deutschland wins tomorrow, I think we'll have the two best teams in the finals.

Not to take anything away from Espana, but they aren't quite on the level as those two. They can certainly win tomorrow however, and again Sunday.

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Haha, last minute.
    Like the second Uraguay goal...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    If Deutschland wins tomorrow, I think we'll have the two best teams in the finals.

Not to take anything away from Espana, but they aren't quite on the level as those two. They can certainly win tomorrow however, and again Sunday.
    Yeah, they haven't really 'shown' themselves much this world cup, but spain is a very good team, so they are definatly not written off.

I'm hoping for Dutch vs Germans though. There's so much football history between us, it'd be so much more exciting.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Congratulations to the netherlands, the played a good game. In a semi-final of a world cup its not really enought to have the better technical prowess to win, cause if a team gets this far the motivation is so high that they play beyond all expectations, so Uruguay fought till the last second.

I've a bad feeling that Spain will recover its talent and motivation they couldnt find all the cup long tomorrow :/. Nevertheless I hope we spank their asses too, but then Germany has to loose against Netherlands in the finals or otherwise dope prices will spike outer-dimensionly for foreign german citizens
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]