• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MMORPG characters (or other multiplayer accounts0

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
See title (just a place to list characters)

for me:

WoW:
Stormrage server (I will not give their levels, as this will require several rounds of updates, at the time of this post they are all around level 30-40):

Miniontotem (Shaman)
Minionsummon (Warlock)
Fireminion (Mage)
Minionbash (Warrior)
Miniontamer (Hunter)
(What? A pattern in my naming? :whistling: ) horde

Changeminion (druid)
Healminion (priest)
Holyminion (Paladin)
Silentminion (rogue)
Minionfreeze (mage)
(Yes, i went through a phase of sticking "minion' in all my names. The names otherwise describe something about the character class, though often do not go with the talent specs.) alliance

Guild Wars:
Two characters from my different accounts are Man of Minions and minion Manipulator. i don't play guild wars anymore so don't remember most of the other names, but might pick it up again if I had someone else ot play with a lot.

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
Age of Conan

Shadowblade PVP server

Septimus - Aquilonian Guardian

LeetoLydia

MBTI Type
Unkn
Currently have an inactive account on WoW.

Tichondrius (PvP server)- Alliance

Mekalekahai - 70 Frost Mage
Greenlady - 70 Priest
Lightflash - 69 Druid
Azureshadow
Crimsonlady
Tygress

I think about going back, but it has been half a year since stopping and I need to focus on school. Life got really busy all of a sudden. It's a fun game though.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I played Ultima Online during the beta and a couple months after gold. So this would be 1997 I think. I was a Great Lord, and grandmaster swordsman, and I had a chaos shield. I collected a garbage truck full of loot and 50,000+ gold, which I kept in the bank. One day they decided to reduce bank capacity some ridiculous amount. I started taking stuff out, selling it, back and forth, but I got tired of that soon and never played a MMORPG again.

That was just a few months before I started hearing about characters being sold on ebay. I could have made actual money, but I did not.

LeetoLydia

MBTI Type
Unkn
I had some friends who played Ultima. Sounded pretty fun. Some guys I met a couple years ago said they acted like girls and got a ton of free stuff from one particular guy. I never could bring myself to do things like that.

Do you play any other kinds of games, Jack?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah, off and on. Since I growed up I tend to just play the "game of the year" type stuff so I don't waste my oh so valuable time.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Neverwinter Nights

Level 60 server
Firefly - Arcane Archer - lvl 49, immortal
Torque - Dwarven Defender / Fighter - lvl 41 ish, immortal (?)
Tacit - Bard / Red Dragon Disciple - lvl 20 ish
(can't remember name) - Rogue - lvl 26
(can't remember name) - Druid - lvl 10 ish

Level 20 server - haven't played here in a long time
Exorcist Optional - Cleric - lvl 20, immortal - my favorite on this server, I might re-make her on the lvl 60 server.
(can't remember name) - Sorcerer - lvl 20, immortal
(can't remember name) - Sorc / Red Dragon Disciple - lvl 20, immortal
(can't remember name) - Rogue - lvl 20, immortal (?)

I have lots more, but those are the best I've made.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
WoW

I've got people on every RPPVP server I think

70 druid named Atsthosys on The Venture Co.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I got a lvl 65 human warlock on the WoW Server Anetheron.

Took me like 2 years to get this far and never really made it to 70 xD

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
RP and RPPVP is very different.

I hate PVP servers... can't stand seeing 50 night elf rogues called things like darkslayazz and rougeking running around.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Oh man, I hate player killers. There was a guy Plaque who chased me around all the time with a bow and arrow (which was practically an exploit in UO, way overpowered). Once I left the irl room for 5 min. when I had my chaos shield on in town--it didn't turn out well.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yeah pvp servers suck bigtime, I joined them in the first place, because like those 2 years ago, I was told, if I wouldnt I would be a sissy xD.

So I did, but it really get boring when being killed over and over again, by someone 20 levels out of your league. And the sad thing is, most of the times, a player in wow that is 3 lvl's above you, is out of your league xD

That really stopped the fun

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
k I have to bow out of this thread before I start calling people noobs.