• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the lamest song that you like?

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anything by Roxette...they are so cheesy, and their lyrics drive me nuts.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atiyl3ECACk"]Roxette-Dangerous[/YOUTUBE]

gromit

likes this
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyly3JtXoy4"]Ace of Base - Beautiful Life [/YOUTUBE]

:wubbie: Okay, actually anything by them...

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay this isn't lame. It's a pretty cool kiwi classic...but it makes me sing along.
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0G-8V4nCpc"]Nature-Mutton birds[/YOUTUBE]

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
*Lady Gaga song*

don't judge me.

I don't understand the Lady Gaga hate, to be honest. I think she's really good. Good voice, plays her piano, writes her music, has complete input and control of her creative image...complete package IMO.

I was addicted to Bad Romance for about two straight weeks. Although, I do love her acoustic songs much better. She's got an acoustic collection of songs on youtube she did for BBC radio that are excellent.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3R3KqrJAI4"]Lady Gaga-Paparazzi (Acoustic)[/YOUTUBE]

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ooooh... I forgot this song, which I get made fun of for absolutley adoring :blush:

[YOUTUBE="oChrm0FNDD4"]Take Your Mama[/YOUTUBE]

and yes, for some reason I can't help but to like Lady Gaga's music... and Britney Spears even has a few catchy songs :doh:

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAM9diIDHqs"][/YOUTUBE]

Can't beat a song with the lyrics "Pissing the night away" :D

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
There are several songs in this thread that I don't think are particularly lame. Does that mean I'm exceptionally lame? Or does it mean that the people who posted the good songs naturally have very lame tastes, and they don't know a lame song from a good one?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The lamest song I like is Supermassive Blackhole by Muse. :dont:

Why would that be lame? Oooh baby, don't you know I suffer ~~

My nomination for The Lamest Song:

[YOUTUBE="IY9-YLErogU"]Fck you all, I still love it![/YOUTUBE]

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:blush: and here's a guilty pleasure as well...

[YOUTUBE="O3dWBLoU--E"]yes, I AM a child of the 90s![/YOUTUBE]

MBTI Type
INTJ
Why would that be lame? Oooh baby, don't you know I suffer ~~

My nomination for The Lamest Song:

[YOUTUBE="IY9-YLErogU"]Fck you all, I still love it![/YOUTUBE]

:blush: and here's a guilty pleasure as well...

[YOUTUBE="O3dWBLoU--E"]yes, I AM a child of the 90s![/YOUTUBE]

Neither of these are lame at all. I even hate Madonna and I like that song.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I get made fun of for liking that song all of the time... my friends are mean :boohoo:

I also get made fun of for knowing all the lyrics to the extended version of Rapper's Delight while being a white chick from a farm :dry:

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I feel guilty enough looking at some of these songs and thinkin "thats not a bad song..."

I'd say... "ITS NOT FAIR, TO REMIND ME, OF THE CROSS I BEAR THAT YA GAVE TO ME YOU YOU YOU OTTA KNOW!"

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah... I've seen songs here that I've thought "wait... I adore that song!" :cry:

but then again, I love collecting over the top corny music as well, so my tastes may not be perfect :doh:

*goes back to listening to Tom Jones singing Sex Bomb*

MBTI Type
INTJ
There are lots of songs here that are not only not lame, but kind of great. I think maybe they're being seen as lame because they're out of style, not because they're bad. Lots of 80s songs might fit this description. A synth-heavy pop song or a hair metal song might sound dated and incongruous with what's popular today, but that doesn't make it bad.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I so love synth-pop :wubbie:

not to mention that people in their late 30s are usually HAPPY when I play Hall and Oates :cheese: