• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What people and things have the most annoying fans?

Fan.of.Devin

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Dream Theater
Coheed and Cambria
U2
Radiohead
The Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Dane Cook
Howard Stern
Musicals
Anything from Japan liked by any significant amount of white teenagers and/or middle aged creeps
Open source/GNU proponents
Team sports and athletics
Straight Edge

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Hipsters that list a bunch of popular bands and rage at their fans. :p

hipster-kitty-doubts-your-indie-cred.jpg

<3 u Devin. :p

V

violaine

The bands I like seeing live (well, the other fans). I hate lines and crowds and that tickets sell out the day they go on sale where I live.

Mild distaste degenerated into rabid loathing after a group of fans ganged up on me and called me heartless for not liking it.

Also Ayn Rand.

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fundamentalist Christians (I saw a macro somewhere that said "The Bible: Great book, but the fandom is crazy", but my google-fu is failing me ATM)
Fundamentalist atheists (as discussed above)
Twilight fans
tumblr_lfx7wlaEtf1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

Overzealous vegans
Apple fans
Obsessive anime fans who act like this:
tumblr_lflscj87kS1qcqorzo1_400.jpg

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
INFJs - okay we aren't THAT great. We really aren't.
Gay Rights - It's not that the people involved in those campaigns don't have a good cause, just the way that they try to say "we're here, we're queer, get used to it" and then proceed to go out and try to rope you into their protests and parades like it's something that you should have done without them having to say so.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Have to agree with Twilight fans, but an odd note is to be made:

Seriously anti-Twilight people are just as bad when they get to talking about it.

The appropriate range of response to Twilght is between mild enjoyment and mild irritation.

A

Anew Leaf

Have to agree with Twilight fans, but an odd note is to be made:

Seriously anti-Twilight people are just as bad when they get to talking about it.

The appropriate range of response to Twilght is between mild enjoyment and mild irritation.

true that.