• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What people and things have the most annoying fans?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
MBTI
Full Metal Alchemist
Fight Club
Tool
Digimon
Star Wars (esp. Episode IV and V)
Half-Life
Monty Python
The Onion
Steven Colbert
Encyclopedia Dramatica
It goes on...

Lol...you probably find me to be quite annoying, then. :laugh:

Snuggies
Anime
Football
Jesus
Justin Beiber
Farmshit (aka farmville, or any other of those games on Facebook)
Facebook/Myspace/Twitter etc.
Transformers
Twilight
Avatar (The movie...it was a jacked up hybrid of Pocahontas and Fern Gully)
A President
One's own country
There's probably more, I just haven't thought of it.

O

Oberon

These lists tell us more about the authors than they do about the contents of the lists themselves.

Nicodemus

CaptainObvious.jpg

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MACS. Not all of them, just the ones who like it for no reason other than its hipster-ness. Usually seen in combination with other telltale hipster signs. :laugh:

And well, teenage girls in general are pretty annoying, so I could say anything that they're fans of. *cough bieber twilight cough*

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
THE Ohio State University.

University of Spoiled Children.

Notre Dame Fighting Drunks.

R

Riva

Allah fans. Not only are they annoying, they also think it is hip to blow things up and kill as many people as possible. Yuk!

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
THE Ohio State University.

I dunno. I went to an Ohio State game at Penn State U, and I saw some Father with his 5-6 year old girl in Ohio State garb. Then I saw some drunk ass PSU guys start following after them screaming obscenities. The dad turned around and politely asked them to stop shouting those things in front of his daughter, and the PSU asshole dumped his drink on the dad.

I will forever hate PSU fans because of that, and my own brother is PSU alum.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno. I went to an Ohio State game at Penn State U, and I saw some Father with his 5-6 year old girl in Ohio State garb. Then I saw some drunk ass PSU guys start following after them screaming obscenities. The dad turned around and politely asked them to stop shouting those things in front of his daughter, and the PSU asshole dumped his drink on the dad.

I will forever hate PSU fans because of that, and my own brother is PSU alum.

That's just an isolated incident. THE Ohio State University has earned it thru the years.

And the Sometimes Everybody Cheats conference is a good add.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Star Wars fans. I can’t stand Star Wars fans. They consistently do nothing but whine about the prequel trilogy while insulting the creator of their religion. Never mind the fact that the Original Trilogy was never that good. A New Hope was not a good movie: it’s character’s were archetypical and simplistic, there was no moral complexity or greater meaning in the work whatsoever, the script was a special kind of awful, and the special effects, which were the saving grace of it 30 years ago are laughable by today’s standards. It is not a good movie in the same way that the Godfather is a good movie or in the way that the Brothers Karamazov is a good book. And to hear fan boys nostalgically gush about it based upon seeing it in the theatre when they were six years old really does begin to wear thin.

The anime fan base also has some pretty disturbing tangents as well. And that’s just in reference to the people who treat it like a drug in an effort to escape the cold realities of life. That’s not even getting into the more extreme facets. It definitely doesn’t help that the mainstream anime fan base is pathetically self loathing and insecure.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I hate "anakin." I yell at the TV screen if it's on about how much I hate him. And I'm proud of it.

Anyone who is an intense fan of anything can be irritating, doesn't matter what it is. Thinking that's the only way it should be is usually a winner too.

Entertainment fans can be irritating because they think everyone should have a PhD in knowledge about the topic. It's entertainment! It's not even useful information!

"OMG! You don't know the teams!!!!! OMG!!!!!" STFU, just because it's important to you doesn't mean it's important to everyone. You don't know what a clothing dart is? You wear darts all the time, wtf is wrong with you? Why should I know some stupid sports/music when you don't even know what something you use all the time is?

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
Breast cancer organizations.

Especially when someone has an "I Love Boobies" bracelet and a "Stop Animal Testing Now" bumper sticker.

Srho

MBTI Type
INFX
Regular vegetarians that hate on vegans, and vice versa.

Christ, this is really therapeutic.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
World of Warcraft fans....or anyone who has extreme fandom of medieval warfare stuff. Ugh.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am a fan of most of the things mentioned in this thread :cheese:

:peepwall:

Things that are alright with me but have some annoying fans:

Justin Bieber

Twilight

'Emo' anything

The Tea Party

Fundamentalism

Shooting stuff (hunters, gun enthusiasts, etc.)

I'll list more later...

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd have to go with fans of Apple products.

They are so convinced that because they love Apple products, they are morally superior to the rest of us and more creative, and they are independent, cutting-edge people who haven't let themselves be swayed by the devilish Microsoft corporation (not like Apple is, you know, a corporation).

All these people have told me that if I only allowed myself to use Apple products, I would understand and I would treat their products like secular-religious objects, too. I used an Apple computer for a couple of months at work recently, which you would think was enough time to get used to the platform. It was ok, but I prefer WIndows. Sorry.

ScorpioINTP

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6-5
I'd have to go with fans of Apple products.

They are so convinced that because they love Apple products, they are morally superior to the rest of us and more creative, and they are independent, cutting-edge people who haven't let themselves be swayed by the devilish Microsoft corporation (not like Apple is, you know, a corporation).

All these people have told me that if I only allowed myself to use Apple products, I would understand and I would treat their products like secular-religious objects, too. I used an Apple computer for a couple of months at work recently, which you would think was enough time to get used to the platform. It was ok, but I prefer WIndows. Sorry.

Yeah there is some truth to that for sure.

I haven't read the thread yet, but I'll add NASCAR.