• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What people and things have the most annoying fans?

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
If you've ever seen a strict vegetarian/vegan try to order food at a normal restaurant you'll instantly despise them. "Do you have gluten-free toast?"

Also lets go with the most winningest franchises in North American sports..

Yankees Fans
Lakers Fans
Red Wings/Canadiens Fans
Steelers/Giants Fans

You all can go DIAF.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some God-fans are crazy.
Creationists, pro-life people etc.
Mainly those who try to enforce their weird way of life upon others.

Sports fans annoy the hell out of me, too.

People who just love Desperate Housewives. Seriously. Uggghhhh...

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Elitist fans of extreme heavy metal music.

Trekkies.

Tomato-brained vegans.

Chiuaua (horrendous creatures, how the hell do they spawn ???) dog lovers.

And of course the asperger people with wind turbines obsession. :cheese:

And Radiohead.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Sex and the City fans are the WORST.

Fans of excessive cursing for no good reason.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Obama
Giuliani
Huckabee
NASCAR
MMA
Palahniuk
Phish
Nickelback
Veganism
Vonnegut (sadly)
Star Wars Episodes I-III
Pitchfork
Things White People Like (who don't get that they are the ones being made fun of)
Two Buck Chuck (that stuff is awful; stop telling me it's a good deal!)
ICP
Jon Stewart
Sex and the City
Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh Steelers (about 50% of them know NOTHING about football outside of the "Stillers")
Dallas Cowboys
New York Mets
Boston Red Sox (about 50% of them, again)
Duke (only men's basketball)
Ohio State AND Michigan (no one outside of alums and very, very sad men care about your rivalry)
Notre Dame (really, I am half-Irish, raised Catholic in the Northeast, and a huge football fan, and Notre Dame fans make me want to push nuns down flights of stairs)

And I really enjoy The Big Lebowski, but it's about the sixth- or seventh-best Coen Bros. film.

G

Glycerine

Barack Obama (he seems cool but the fans.... scary)
overzealous Bush haters (he was not the greatest but for goodness sakes, he wasn't a dictator)
Nonconformist elitists
Fox News
MSNBC
Justin Bieber
religion bashers
religious fundamentalists
Sarah Palin
Hipster
Miley Cyrus
New Age
snobbish organic/foodie/vegan
pseudo-intellectualism
Anime
Asian fetishists
some RPG-ers are kind of annoying
Dr. Oz

R

Riva

obama-bow.jpg

No wonder he has so many fans. Chinese have around 2 billion people and they obviously love the guy for doing this.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Any of my local football teams.

Fernando Alonso -just go to any F1 forum and you´ll hate them.

The Jonas Brothers.

The Twilight series.

MySpace.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Anyone who thinks they are bucking the norm like:

Firefox users: "My computer won't boot" "Have you tried using firefox?" "..."

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Barack Obama (he seems cool but the fans.... scary)
overzealous Bush haters (he was not the greatest but for goodness sakes, he wasn't a dictator)
Nonconformist elitists
Fox News
MSNBC
Justin Bieber
religion bashers
religious fundamentalists
Sarah Palin
Hipster
Miley Cyrus
New Age
snobbish organic/foodie/vegan
pseudo-intellectualism
Anime
Asian fetishists
some RPG-ers are kind of annoying
Dr. Oz

*stand on soap box* The barrack obama haters actually bother me more. Do you really have to tie every little thing to the man. It gets old, its boring, we get it you dont like him, do you enjoy spending every waking moment not liking a person *steps down*

G

Glycerine

*stand on soap box* The barrack obama haters actually bother me more. Do you really have to tie every little thing to the man. It gets old, its boring, we get it you dont like him, do you enjoy spending every waking moment not liking a person *steps down*
I didn't say I *hate* the man. Wow you jumped to so many wrong conclusions man. I just get really annoyed when people put him on a pedestal like he's going to be our next savior.... that scares me. This thread is about who and what you think have the most annoying fans not what you dislike. Those two things aren't necessarily related.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

Haha, wait, isn't that exactly what she meant? You had to argue with her?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ

Obama, like Bush, has given me every opportunity to spend every moment not liking him. I am a proud hater of him and his fans.

Player%20Haters%20Ball.jpg