User Tag List

First 816171819 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Veganism
    Lol, I don't think veganism is something that has "fans"... maybe on facebook.

But fucking DENTISTS have fan-groups on facebook, so you cann't pay it any mind...

Chuck Palahniuk & Radiohead fans are usually newbies to the "we've taken the red pill" school of thinking, so yeah they're annoying. Tool fans are in the same group, though usually advanced to the "You're all mindless sheep" phase (with a particular fanatical focus on organized religion, Christianity in particular), & also Tool's music is horrid so they're doubly annoying..

A lot of writers have annoying fans... typically because they feel that nobody else ever reads so that have that faintly elitist missionary zeal... James Joyce fans, especially, can be annoying, but they're usually professors so it's more of a given.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Pro-lifers +
    twilight fans

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    facebook/myspace
    twilight
    any further into the abyss, and i may never come back
    +100
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Annoys me more than anything on earth:
    Apple Fans
    SPORTS FANS
    American Idol Fans
    Country Music Fans

Generally, any fandom that stems from rural America, gets on my last nerve.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Justin Bieber hating. Actually, wasting the time hating ANY mainstream music.

Twilight hating. Or Twilight loving. Or anything, really. Is it even relevant anymore?

Pro-lifers. I get it, you respect the sanctity of life and blah blah blah. Can we move on?

Lo-fi, super indie hipster music.

Also, unrelated to entertainment: Olive Garden. Substandard food, and people in my area wait about an hour just to get seated for it. Really?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Apple fans come from rural America?!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Justin Bieber hating. Actually, wasting the time hating ANY mainstream music.
    agreed. he's just a harmless kid making music for little girls, i can think of so many more hateable singers. plus i know like 0 justin bieber fans (probably because i don't hang out with 8 year old girls) but a ton of people who complain about him all the time. they're way more annoying.

i have a shirt with his face on it that says 'i'm a belieber' that my ex got me as a joke, lol.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    Japan. 'Nuff said.

The sheer number of Japanophiles... gah. Just because you like/study Japanese cuisine, games, industries, language, anime, and/or other bits and pieces of Japanese culture, doesn't mean you actually love the country itself. Most people who claim to love Japan don't though a thing about the country's history to start with.
    +1. Usually their love for Japan doesn't go beyond anime and sushi.

Quote Originally Posted by sui generis View Post
    Obsessive anime fans who act like this:
    [youtube="BvMgnH7sGI0"]Me Japanese![/youtube]

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Apple fans come from rural America?!
    I didn't mean to imply that the ones I listed stem from rural America. (Should've been an "and" before the word "generally").....But I know there are a lot of Apple users IN rural America. (It seems I see Macs everywhere.... they have infiltrated, unfortunately).
    Actually, i probably should've said "Any fandom that is Popular in rural America," and that would've covered them all......
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

one more for weeaboos.

i don't like super-hipsters much either but they don't make me cringe quite so viscerally as weeaboos.

Quote Originally Posted by sui generis

Quote Originally Posted by Srho
    Gay Rights - It's not that the people involved in those campaigns don't have a good cause, just the way that they try to say "we're here, we're queer, get used to it" and then proceed to go out and try to rope you into their protests and parades like it's something that you should have done without them having to say so.
    not to be an ass, but i think it's kind of hard to understand how great it is for someone to finally stand up and say "get used to it" unless part of your identity has been surpressed and open to ridicule and disdain for your entire life. and trying to rope you in... i think it's sort of an overall "recognize us please" thing more than a "you need to party with us" thing. it's essentially a social group that has been ostracized and repressed in many cultures for thousands of years, after all. if the movement towards equality doesn't have enough support, things will just lapse back into the way they have always been. not that you have to like them. just saying, from my end, it's not annoying at all. it's long overdue... i'm pretty sure that most queer people would really prefer not to have to deal with the issue in the first place. society has forced the group to either be bold or be repressed. just like being non-het itself - being seen as a "rebellious" member of society for it isn't a choice.