• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WoW Private Server

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Has anyone played on a private server? I recently got fed up and stopped playing, but in my off time, I'd still like to play and thought about joining a private server.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
LOL SO COINCIDENTAL...

I'm just thinking of playing on a private server as well..

Right now, I'm trying to get on Eternion (ranked number 1 on extremetop100 private wow servers!)

:cheese: If you're going, PM me, yea?

Eternion-wow- Wow Private Servers - World of Warcraft Private Servers

I'm on Apocalypse! Probably playing a Blood Elf Warlock. Because I like warlocks and blood elves. AKA -> CHOOSE HORDE AND CHOOSE APOCALYPSE AS YOUR SERVER!

It's my first time playing; can't afford paying until 18; so I'll stick with private for now!

If we get enough people to play; then maybe we can have a guild of Typology people or something. Or a party.

BTW P.S. PRIVATE SERVERS ARE NOT ILLEGAL. Seriously. It's like mirrored youtube videos. So if you want free, legal gaming with friends then private servers is the way to go. :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
is there a waiting list to get in? also, how is it free? donations?

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
is there a waiting list to get in? also, how is it free? donations?
You just register?

It's just free. No paying? You don't have to do quizzes, or anything. Though it is kinda weird when I'm on level 100x exp here. Level 22 already.. >.>

Of course there are normal ones that are 2x. I just got bored and went with 100x exp and 50x gold. Meh

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
NVM; Changed from Eternion to Wow of Opportunity

Last edited:

MacabreCharade

I used to play a TBC server called Underworld WoW.

It has been up for years now, I think. a whole lot of things are custom. Shopping malls, custom training maps, custom gear and so on.

Max level was 250, I think. If not 255.

Underworld Private Gaming, WoW Private Servers, Aion Private Servers

Not sure if they still have the TBC one. All I know is that it was stable and I liked it best from all the other private servers at the time. But they have other versions aswell. Probably without the same settings, though.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
I played several WoW private servers before. Most are free but the biggest drawback was probably the small population and the hundreds of buggy quests/items/spells/etc. I guess you get what you pay for. Not sure how it is now though.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I played several WoW private servers before. Most are free but the biggest drawback was probably the small population and the hundreds of buggy quests/items/spells/etc. I guess you get what you pay for. Not sure how it is now though.
agreed. i tried it for the fun of it and was unimpressed. i don't play much anymore, but i'm keeping my reg account active and see how i feel when cata is released.

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've thought about this too, but I decided it's not worth it, for the same reasons.

Due to an unfortunate incident involving my stupidity and the high level of account thefts that are going on right now, I don't have my account with my Level 80 Human Mage anymore. So since I'm not ready to quit yet, now I'm in the process of rebuilding and I'm trying to speedlevel the classes that I had yet to level beyond 40 but which intrigued me (Priest and Druid).

I also agree that the endgame content isn't quite all its cracked up to be. Heroics were fun at first, but after awhile they just got repetitive. PvP is an option, but it seems that everyone that does PvP is just so GOOD...I would get raped in just about every one-on-one BG situation/duel. Plus, I don't really take the Alliance vs Horde "war" very seriously because I have characters on both sides, like many things about both, and part of me kinda wishes the two factions would just come to a truce. I guess I'm just a casual player at heart. :)

Jen, which server are your current characters on? My main characters are on Dawnbringer & Thunderhorn for Alliance and Horde respectively and I have friends that I already play with on those servers, but i also have a Tauren Shaman on Sentinels. I plan on rolling a Worgen Warlock & Goblin Rogue :)devil:) when Cataclysm launches...maybe some of us could check out the new content together then?