• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Super Super Fighter4

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Who has it and why should I care about it? Okay, I probably care about it already since I made this topic. But, is it worth getting? I hate capcom for putting million of sequels and milking their franchise (which I wouldn't care about if I didn't like the megaman and street fighter series). The only thing that made me happy that their making another sequel :cheese: is Marvel Vs. Capcom III. I hope it's as epic as MvC II and I hope Spider-Man is included.

Maybe I should wait for Super Street Fighter 4 Turbo.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I assume that you mean Super Street Fighter 4. Its gotten very good reviews on amazon. I'm planning to pick it up later on down the road. Like some of the reviewers, I didn't really care for SF4, but this one is supposed to be much better. I've not played it though

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
LOL, i didn't realized that I wrote super twice.

I read some good reviews. I might check it out later. Love Street fighter, I actually own the regular version. Which suck since I feel like Capcom is ripping me off.

The regular street fighter 4 is awesome. I still play it from time to time.

rhod123

MBTI Type
rhod
Enneagram
rhod
I really enjoy playing SSF4. The introduction of 10 new characters are certainly delighting. The 2nd ultras for each character in the game is awesome. The classic tunes for every charcter is also amazing. On the whole its worth playing.

chooi

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/9
If you're a super super awesome street fighter 4 player, then definitely get it. According to them, it's supposed to be way more "balanced". However I, like many, am only slightly good at the game, and can't tell a lick of difference.

BUT there is 10 new characters as has been mentioned, and for god's sakes man. It's STREET MUFUCKN FIGHTER!!!!

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
If you're a super super awesome street fighter 4 player, then definitely get it. According to them, it's supposed to be way more "balanced". However I, like many, am only slightly good at the game, and can't tell a lick of difference.

BUT there is 10 new characters as has been mentioned, and for god's sakes man. It's STREET MUFUCKN FIGHTER!!!!

Nah man, one super is not good enough to describe the game. Street is such a boring noun, so replacing it only made it sound better. Plus we know they don't fight in the street all the time...for example Guile's level: we fighting in the mufuckn flight line. SUPER SUPER FIGHTA 4 life!!

I got the game, it's awesome. Way better than Street Fighter 4...but not Street Fighter: Thrird Strike. Now I'm awaiting MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3. So right now SSF4 and Blazblue is filling my fighting game quota.