• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

David Lynch

capslock

MBTI Type
INFP
You typology buffs, what type is he, you think?

I just watched "Dune" today. Had no idea he directed it or
what it was about. Noticed alot of familiar faces from Twin Peaks
and whatnot. Love his work.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've never seen Dune. I think the only movie of his I've seen is Mulholland Drive (which made absolutely NO sense to me and was freaking weird and creepy!!). But I LOVE Twin Peaks!! It's weird and a bit no-sensical too, but not so much that you have no idea what's going on.

And besides....."That is an, excuse me, damn fine cup of coffee!"

KDude

i like lynch.... and i like the dune books.. but i prefer the sci-fi channel's version over his (more accurate.. and longer). he was disappointed himself.. apparently he has like a 4+ hr cut of it, and the studio chopped it down. would love to see that.. the one cooler thing about his version is the cast and costumes. the atmosphere in general is far better.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Only a dedicated INTJ would write a movie that long and tedious.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
INFP

But definitely one of those two to crack INFP/INFJ cases.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He's crazy and sometimes doesn't want to be understood.

This, for example, does not make any sense, it's just some disturbing shit thrown together:

[YOUTUBE="_qWIlgemp9k"]Rabbits, I guess[/YOUTUBE]

INFx.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INFP

But definitely one of those two to crack INFP/INFJ cases.

No, he certainly leads with intuition. I could see ENFP before INFP.

To me, the rather singular twistedness of his imagination indicates Ni, coupled with the (at times) mawkish sentimentalism that colors certain aspects of his work has an overwhelming Fe vibe. Also, just listen to the guy talk about ideas and movies.

As for Dune: Lynch was very unhappy with it, and has pretty much rejected that movie.

Idioteque

xNFP

Often he would just improvise with no script, makes me think he's more of a perciever.. And how does that video show he's INFJ? Again I get NFP vibes from the guy