• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which character from Anime would you be?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Haha, so true.

Not saying Miyuki is N necessarily, just relatively speaking.

Oh... I always hear guys hating on him for being so pathetically apathetic. I guess the two are equivalent?

Miyuki is probably what Ns look like to those with a very strong S preference.

Well, with Shinji... probably, yeah. Most people who watch at first have a very strong revulsion to him because you expect to see a hero and instead you find a pathetic loser who you can relate to, and who remains a pathetic loser throughout the whole series!

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well... she seems pretty excitable but naive and childish in her displays...and always falls victim to others' emotional manipulation... whereas on the rare occasions where she feels the need to be in control, she *takes* it...
"Excitable", "Expression stuff" = F things. T is more cynical and usually more realistic.

YouTube - 佐天のスカートめくりに悩む初春の憂鬱

As for the flowers...sensotard moment :D
YouTube - Uiharu huh?
You'd think she had never seen flowers before... I don't know how this shows F at all...
You don't know how this shows F? (Thanks for the vid btw, they're great.)

Just listen to what exactly she's commenting on. "Beautiful", "Cute", "Wow :3". Those are "subjective and personal" things. There is no logic here, it's all "value" stuff.

Atomic Fiend

zeta2.jpg

From U.C. 0079. (pic taken in 0087)

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Miyuki is probably what Ns look like to those with a very strong S preference.

Well, with Shinji... probably, yeah. Most people who watch at first have a very strong revulsion to him because you expect to see a hero and instead you find a pathetic loser who you can relate to, and who remains a pathetic loser throughout the whole series!
Hahaha. I think I'm finally beginning to understand why it's a cult classic.

"Excitable", "Expression stuff" = F things. T is more cynical and usually more realistic.
mm, ok. I can definitely see that. I've been trying to be more 'F' like that lately. I was when I was little, but...things changed.

It just seems very 'young' compared to how the other characters express themselves... she doesn't seem so interested in people or emotion-states, compared to Saten and Kuroko. Maybe that's just introversion, idk.
You don't know how this shows F? (Thanks for the vid btw, they're great.)

Just listen to what exactly she's commenting on. "Beautiful", "Cute", "Wow :3". Those are "subjective and personal" things. There is no logic here, it's all "value" stuff.
When she's engaged and in the moment, yes...but... her preference for activities outside of social decisions (on which she has very little say) seems to be in the Ti domain.

Then again, commenting on the appearance of things could be more S than F...?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
mm, ok. I can definitely see that. I've been trying to be more 'F' like that lately. I was when I was little, but...things changed.

Do you like hugging teddy bears?

It just seems very 'young' compared to how the other characters express themselves... she doesn't seem so interested in people or emotion-states, compared to Saten and Kuroko. Maybe that's just introversion, idk.
She's an INFP, imo; An innocent one with a "clean Fi" and a naive Te.

When she's engaged and in the moment, yes...but... her preference for activities outside of social decisions (on which she has very little say) seems to be in the Ti domain.
I doubt it. Computer Programming stuff isn't just an T thing; it's an N thing..

Then again, commenting on the appearance of things could be more S than F...?
Ok, look, this is how an INTP would respond when he/she is being shown a flower or some "cutesy" stuff.

Strong Ti with Average Inferior Fe: "Oh, wow.. Great. -_-" ....(insert sarcastic remark)"

or w/ a "better" Inferior Fe: "eheheh ^_^". ok. nice! (insert fake smile)"

Or: "......(insert silence)...."

You give a gun to a policeman, he'll use it to do his job. You give a gun to a criminal, he'll use it to do his "thing". The INTP has Inferior Fe because he/she doesn't prefer it.

In this case, she didn't "point the obvious"(S-thing). She intuitively acted based on her "Fi" (Internal Feelings). It's an instinct.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shinji is the poster-boy for tormented INFPs, so I think it fits you rather well :3
Yes . . . even though Shinji is an ISXJ and I'm an INFJ. As far as my demeanor, I would say I'm a cross between Asuka, Rei, Shinji, and Kaworu (in other words, half the cast).

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Do you like hugging teddy bears?
...yes...I didn't learn to sleep without one 'til I was about 10 or 11. Now I miss my stuffed raccoon...it's as old as I am...in a box in my mom's basement, 3000km away...

She's an INFP, imo; An innocent one with a "clean Fi" and a naive Te.

I doubt it. Computer Programming stuff isn't just an T thing; it's an N thing..

Ok, look, this is how an INTP would respond when he/she is being shown a flower or some "cutesy" stuff.

Strong Ti with Average Inferior Fe: "Oh, wow.. Great. -_-" ....(insert sarcastic remark)"

or w/ a "better" Inferior Fe: "eheheh ^_^". ok. nice! (insert fake smile)"

Or: "......(insert silence)...."

You give a gun to a policeman, he'll use it to do his job. You give a gun to a criminal, he'll use it to do his "thing". The INTP has Inferior Fe because he/she doesn't prefer it.

In this case, she didn't "point the obvious"(S-thing). She intuitively acted based on her "Fi" (Internal Feelings). It's an instinct.
okok, I'm sold.

Someone probably put together a graphical programming interface which she got carried away with when she was little.

Yes . . . even though Shinji is an ISXJ and I'm an INFJ. As far as my demeanor, I would say I'm a cross between Asuka, Rei, Shinji, and Kaworu (in other words, half the cast).
*nod* Fe, Ti, Si, and Ne, respectively? :3

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's his type, you think?

I'd say in his normal mode INTP, in his fury mode ISTJ. As far as he can be typed.

Introverted is obvious.

Intuition I base on his thought processes, however, it isn't very obvious.

Thinking is also pretty clear in that he doesn't understand his feelings and tries to rationalise them, finding an answer through thinking. This also encourages me to think his temperament is NT.

Perceiving is also pretty obvious from how he interacts and deals with other people.

When he is in his fury battle mode, he is completely different, like a killing machine and comes off as an SJ guardian on a mission.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...yes...I didn't learn to sleep without one 'til I was about 10 or 11. Now I miss my stuffed raccoon...it's as old as I am...in a box in my mom's basement, 3000km away...

and you think you have Dom Ti and Inferior Fe?

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
and you think you have Dom Ti and Inferior Fe?

Sometimes...

Actually the only function model I understand is the socionics one and for that I should have Si in my suggestive function:
wikisocion said:
5. Introverted Sensing
ILEs need assistance with balancing their inner life and deriving enjoyment from all the things in life around them, and not just their mental activities. ILEs appreciate people with a solid sensory awareness that can help them feel a healthy sense of pleasure from their surroundings.
The ILE's focus on constantly chasing after new things often leaves him to neglect his physical and psychological well-being. He appreciates pleasant stimuli that help him to "turn off" his active mind for a little while and to find some kind of balance between the mental and physical. An ILE will commonly use some short burst of physical activity to take a break from his interests.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*nod* Fe, Ti, Si, and Ne, respectively? :3
I wasn't referring to their function use, more just their outward behavior (I would go into detail, but I feel like the thing itself speaks better for itself than any misleading descriptions I can give). And I'm shocked that you consider Kaworu an Ne-dom; to me he's the epitome of NFJ-ness.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
I wasn't referring to their function use, more just their outward behavior (I would go into detail, but I feel like the thing itself speaks better for itself than any misleading descriptions I can give). And I'm shocked that you consider Kaworu an Ne-dom; to me he's the epitome of NFJ-ness.

yeah I was just making things up

Everyone has different masks in different situations.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ

Hey I like teddy bears too. I do not think that has much to do with functions.

KDude

He grew? Damnit, no offense, but he has that anime archetype weak protagonist. I hate 'em. >.> .

Heh.. he's one of the coolest anime characters ever (granted, I haven't seen a lot to compare, but..). Like Blair said tho, he just has to grow up :)

Xenocide

MBTI Type
INTP
I find both Takano Miyo and Rika Furude from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni appealing, despite them being adversaries because they both display inhuman amounts of determination.

miyo_takano.png
|
Rika-1.jpg

But the characters I have the most kinship and things in common with are Kuudere/Tsundere types or broken birds such as

Senjougahara Hitagi from Bakemonogatari

senjougahara+lol.jpg

and Meia Gisborn from Vandread.

meiaop0.jpg

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
like my longest lasting avatar suggested:
Edward from coboy bebop
bebop_09_07.jpg

i think i'll bring her back one day.

i resonante with vegeta as well. the need for competence and strength, the ego, the pain of being second best, the independence.
vegeta_majinsaga.jpg

Daedalus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
My Fav Anime Character of all time is, Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass.

A master Strategist,a person who fights against overwhelming odds and one who is willing to go to any length to realize the world of his dreams.

40883641.jpg

some memorable quotes

“From that day on, I was never satisfied in my heart. Tha fabricated everyday life didn’t make sense. The time that slipped by…a life of a sheep implanted with other memories. However, the truth continuously beckoned me. Indeed, I wasn’t the one who was at fault! The world was!”
–Lelouch Lamperouge

"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow."

"Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot."

"Does strength represent justice if powerlessness is a crime!?"

"false tears bring pain to those around you...a false smile brings pain to one self"

"You with power, fear me.
You without power, seek me!
We, the Black Knights, will judge the world!"

Father yearned for "yesterday".You yearn for "today".I yearn for "tomorrow"

"I will win because i fight for tomorrow, while you fight to save the past!"

~~:D

lol this is but a teaser from 50 episodes of sheer EPICNESS!

interestingly enough...without giving away the spoiler...what really resonated with me is how Lelouch presents a different face...sometimes a hard face...to the world while his inner self is always working towards his goal of achieving a better future for everyone....even if it means the entire world might come to hate him.

i would totally recommend this anime to anyone who hasn't seen it already :)

PS:

Is it just me or did i see that those who chose Lelouch as their favorite Anime Character are INTJ's ;)

Interesting indeed!.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Is it just me or did i see that those who chose Lelouch as their favorite Anime Character are INTJ's
Yes, Lelouch tends to appeal to people who
-wish they were INTJs
-are INTJs playing up the stereotype

:p