• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which character from Anime would you be?

KDude

Simon from Gurren Laggan

Simon.png

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
693790light%20yagami.jpg

The GOD OF THE NEW WORLD!!!! from Death Note.

lelouch-lamperouge-01.jpg

The man who will one day... OBLITERATE BRITANNIA! from Code Geass.

Harry_MacDowell2.jpg

Harry MacDowell from GunGrave.

300_108926.jpg

Griffith from Berserk.

johan.jpg

The Antichrist (Johan Liebert) from Monster.

Okay, that last one was mostly a joke - I think. I wish I was Johan, but I'm sadly stuck at the Light Yagami level of magnificent bastardry. Of course, if I were Johan, I wouldn't let that fact on... ;)

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5

It's totally true. I feel so outclassed by you guys, or perhaps I am honest :D

I would guess for these two... ISFJ and ISFP?
I think so.

Miyuki is the closest Lucky Star character to being N, though... so I would put her as INFJ... partly because she is kind of physically frail and klutzy and glasses and stuff.

Austria... yes, ISFP makes sense. And from a socionics perspective, they would have an 'activation' relationship with Germany's INTJ... :D "Partners are able to provide each other with an abundance of useful information and assistance, but lead separate lives and make decisions based on criteria that don't seem too important to the other." It fits!

Shinji Ikari. We don't act very much alike, but due to his psychological makeup, I feel a lot of kinship with him.
Shinji is the poster-boy for tormented INFPs, so I think it fits you rather well :3

Simon from Gurren Laggan

Well, Simon is definitely ISFP... and a good example of self-actualization. *nodnod*

What is it with NTJs and Magnificent Bastards?

Oh, who am I kidding... obviously it's because they are so sexy :D

:shock: Seems like it would be a pretty boring, mediocre existence...then again I never watched past ep1...

Oh yeah... anime

Kino(from Kino's Journey)...silent and bored.

*nod* Kino does seem like an INTP, come to think of it...

IxFP characters.
Yup.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:shock: Seems like it would be a pretty boring, mediocre existence...then again I never watched past ep1...

Please finish watching it then. It's one of the deepest anime's I have ever seen I and relate to Casshern so much. There aren't many anime I am totally charmed by, most have an entertaining value for me to watch but not much more than that. But Casshern Sins totally blew me away. :wubbie:

I relate to Casshern in so many ways.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Oh yeah... anime

Kino(from Kino's Journey)...silent and bored.

kino-small.jpg

I thought you were a male poster.

In other news when is season 2 of Mushishi coming out? And I haven't watched anime in a while...anything new recently along the lines of Mushishi or Kino no Tabi guys?

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Please finish watching it then. It's one of the deepest anime's I have ever seen I and relate to Casshern so much. There aren't many anime I am totally charmed by, most have an entertaining value for me to watch but not much more than that. But Casshern Sins totally blew me away. :wubbie:
*shrug* Okay, I'll... take a look.

In other news when is season 2 of Mushishi coming out? And I haven't watched anime in a while...anything new recently along the lines of Mushishi or Kino no Tabi guys?

You mean...melancholic..a little bit mystic...ethereal...but engaging and dramatic?

Let's see... you might like Eden of the East... Spice and Wolf...

Bakemonogatari for sure.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
*shrug* Okay, I'll... take a look.

You mean...melancholic..a little bit mystic...ethereal...but engaging and dramatic?

Let's see... you might like Eden of the East... Spice and Wolf...

Bakemonogatari for sure.

Anything with schoolgirls in it I'll pass on, but thanks for the recommendations. Watched a couple of Spice and Wolf but it didn't grab me. Never heard of Eden of the East though, I might check it out.

I guess what I like about Mushishi and Kino is the episodic nature, the mature vibe, the dislike for unapologetic flashiness and the drama flavor yeah. I also like that it has it's own logic to the world...it's not in Tokyo or the Bahamas...it's not in this world...it's unspecific.

I liked what I saw of Kiba for example. I'm tough to please when it comes to Anime. There was this one with a girl with a spear protecting some boy...the visuals and vibe was cool but the story was soooooo boring.

KDude

I've only caught Mushishi for a few episodes.. I can't think of anything like it.

Girl with spear... I've seen that too, I think. It was historical based right?

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I only watched the last few episodes, and it was pretty cool, but I felt like I had missed a lot of long and boring character development.

Bakemonogatari... it's not schoolgirls in the way that you think... I mean, yes, there is a bit of fetishization, but in an INTJish 'lure you in to make you vulnerable' way. And it has the ever-important 'vibe' that you're looking for.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Simon from Gurren Laggan

Simon.png

He grew? Damnit, no offense, but he has that anime archetype weak protagonist. I hate 'em. >.>

*nod* Kino does seem like an INTP, come to think of it...
What's "N" about her?

You relate to IxFP? So what...? You're a hybrid?

I relate to Casshern in so many ways.

What's his type, you think?

I only watched a few minutes of Kino and got bored of it.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
He grew? Damnit, no offense, but he has that anime archetype weak protagonist. I hate 'em. >.>
You kind of have to watch the whole thing. Growing up and moving on was one of the main themes of the show.

Seriously. Whole thing. Worth it. I promise.

Well, maybe not. But it will take care of your current complaints.
What's "N" about her?
Her approach.

I don't know. There's room for interpretation. I haven't seen the whole thing.

You relate to IxFP? So what...? You're a hybrid?
Hm...well, I didn't really want to argue, but...

Uiharu seems pretty INTP to me. You don't get that kind of skill with computers by chatting with your friends or doing your chores, unless one of your friends happens to be a genius hacker (which is admittedly possible, in that universe). Saten is her ENFP anchor to the rest of the universe.

Tessa is pretty clearly NF in terms of behaviour, but kind of mary sue-ish in terms of what her brain can do (for plot reasons.) In particular, I relate to her inferiority complex with regards to her brother's achievements.

Yoko, I don't know much about, actually. I've only just started watching Twelve Kingdoms. From what people tell me, though, her growth through the series mirrors my own in some ways.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hm...well, I didn't really want to argue, but...

Uiharu seems pretty INTP to me. You don't get that kind of skill with computers by chatting with your friends or doing your chores, unless one of your friends happens to be a genius hacker (which is admittedly possible, in that universe).
She has "powers".

And you get that "flower" thing on her head and those "cute-cute"stuff(Uiharu: that flower is sow beautiful! :3) , and what? still no F? She has an overload comfortability of emotions in her.

Tessa is pretty clearly NF in terms of behaviour, but kind of mary sue-ish in terms of what her brain can do (for plot reasons.) In particular, I relate to her inferiority complex with regards to her brother's achievements.
And she is pretty smart and has *that* computer skill.

Yoko, I don't know much about, actually.

Meh too but from what I've read, she seems Fi.

Accept

MBTI Type
TRUE
No matter which Anime character I would like to be, I'm sure to end up as someone like Skuld's Banpei-kun.

picture.php

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
She has "powers".
Her "powers" consist of maintaining things at a constant temperature.
YouTube - Uiharu Has Waifu Powers

Level 1 abilities are pretty much not impressive, ever.

And you get that "flower" thing on her head and those "cute-cute"stuff(Uiharu: that flower is sow beautiful! :3) , and what? still no F? She has an overload comfortability of emotions in her.
well... she seems pretty excitable but naive and childish in her displays...and always falls victim to others' emotional manipulation... whereas on the rare occasions where she feels the need to be in control, she *takes* it...

YouTube - 佐天のスカートめくりに悩む初春の憂鬱

As for the flowers...sensotard moment :D
YouTube - Uiharu huh?
You'd think she had never seen flowers before... I don't know how this shows F at all...

And she is pretty smart and has *that* computer skill.
but in this case it IS due to ~powers~. :D

Meh too but from what I've read, she seems Fi.
That makes sense.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think so.

Miyuki is the closest Lucky Star character to being N, though... so I would put her as INFJ... partly because she is kind of physically frail and klutzy and glasses and stuff.

Austria... yes, ISFP makes sense. And from a socionics perspective, they would have an 'activation' relationship with Germany's INTJ... :D "Partners are able to provide each other with an abundance of useful information and assistance, but lead separate lives and make decisions based on criteria that don't seem too important to the other." It fits!

I've never really thought of Miyuki as an N, but I guess it works, especially compared to the other characters.

Austria is kind of like "Yeah I'm supposed to be a Nation and I have an Empire to uphold and things, but this is really annoying and I don't want these duties so I'm going to figure out how to avoid it and marry for political gain and play piano. Oh, and cake, we should have more of it."

It'd be tragic if the series wasn't such crack.

Shinji is the poster-boy for tormented INFPs, so I think it fits you rather well :3

I thought Shinji was the posterboy for male fear of inadequacy. Then again, I guess only an INFP would admit to relating...

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
I've never really thought of Miyuki as an N, but I guess it works, especially compared to the other characters.

Austria is kind of like "Yeah I'm supposed to be a Nation and I have an Empire to uphold and things, but this is really annoying and I don't want these duties so I'm going to figure out how to avoid it and marry for political gain and play piano. Oh, and cake, we should have more of it."

It'd be tragic if the series wasn't such crack.
Haha, so true.

Not saying Miyuki is N necessarily, just relatively speaking.
I thought Shinji was the posterboy for male fear of inadequacy. Then again, I guess only an INFP would admit to relating...
Oh... I always hear guys hating on him for being so pathetically apathetic. I guess the two are equivalent?