• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which character from Anime would you be?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ I think that's why I should be her all the more :devil:

Jem11899

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
I know I'm going to be hated for this. But, I identify the most with this character even though Avatar the Last Airbender is NOT anime. I know. But, I can't think of anything else close to her. She's motherly, hard working, fierce and very compassionate. Sh'e's probably an ESFJ. She even looks a lot like me!

I think I identify with Euphie from Code Geass too! She's shy, really sweet and wants to make a difference. However, I think she's a lot more impulsive than I am and a little more idealistic. I think she could be an INFP...

436412077_f63de69815_z.jpg

I think I also share a lot of qualities with Kagome from Inuyasha. She's sweet, loyal and she wants to be better. She's motherly and caring as well. She looks a little like me too. She's almost definitely ESFJ.
kagome.jpg

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I identify with Euphie from Code Geass too! She's shy, really sweet and wants to make a difference. However, I think she's a lot more impulsive than I am and a little more idealistic. I think she could be an INFP...

436412077_f63de69815_z.jpg

QUOTE]

I would type Euphemia as either INFP or ISFJ, but I can't tell which (she's definitely IXFX and she's not directing like an INFJ. I don't think she's an SP either so that leaves ISFJ or INFP)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Though I've only read the first volume, I can identify, to an extent, with Daisuke Niwa from D.N.Angel. I'm just as dorky. :smile:

u695Q.jpg

Less sociable than him, though. :shrug:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sailor Moon!

Wait, was this supposed to be a test?

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
arale. jock doesn't watch japanese cartoons.
but he can be my gatchan

n26312540554_1177913_3535.jpg

gatchan1.jpg

arale holds gatchan up!
aww! look at his big boy poo!

arale.jpg