• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which character from Anime would you be?

Nicodemus

There is even a Patches in anime:

MICCHON.jpg

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I find most women depicted in anime pretty lame so I'm hopping genres while remaining a cartoon character:

Lara Croft

Really? I find that there is much greater variation in the types of women portrayed in anime than there is in most of Western cinema. That's part of the reason why I like it so much.

rav3n

Watch more anime.

Really? I find that there is much greater variation in the types of women portrayed in anime than there is in most of Western cinema. That's part of the reason why I like it so much.
It's possible things have changed over the last five years since I've drifted away from it but prior, there were no female characters I could relate to. That's not saying that I didn't enjoy anime in the past since some of the male characters were pretty cool.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
It's possible things have changed over the last five years since I've drifted away from it but prior, there were no female characters I could relate to. That's not saying that I didn't enjoy anime in the past since some of the male characters were pretty cool.

I guess I'm just glad because they tend to have a more diverse (and favorably treated) range of female Ts.

rav3n

I guess I'm just glad because they tend to have a more diverse (and favorably treated) range of female Ts.
Any suggestions for female anime characters for me to watch and relate to? Bear in mind that I can't stand the overly dramatic, overly emo or overly feminine giggly types or the ones so evil, they're caricature Ts.

KDude

Any suggestions for female anime characters for me to watch and relate to? Bear in mind that I can't stand the overly dramatic, overly emo or overly feminine giggly types or the ones so evil, they're caricature Ts.

Nana has some good, realistic female characters (the series is more of a drama. It's about a start up rock band, and the relationship between the singer and her roommate).

Black Lagoon has the most antisocial, badass female character ever, but it's done well.

rav3n

Nana has some good, realistic female characters (the series is more of a drama. It's about a start up rock band, and the relationship between the singer and her roommate).

Black Lagoon has the most antisocial, badass female character ever, but it's done well.
Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

Yes!

Also, Cowboy Bebop has Faye Valentine, Bleach has a whole slew of female Ts (though I don't know if I'd recommend the series on any other merits), there's Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell, Re-l Mayer from Ergo Proxy, Haruko Haruhara from FLCL...

There's a whole bunch more that I can't think of right now. I'll post them later.

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
they have all the episodes on youtube for free. when you see Simon and Kamina, you'll probably be like "that's SO me and Elfboy!"

He's right actually, they really do remind me of you two.

Ok, this is probably the most obvious choice possible for an INTP, but no other anime character comes close:
20838666_17588921_L__Death_Note_s2_by_xLostxGirLx.jpg

Also:
haruhi_kyon2.jpg

kunisaki_yukito_1110.jpg

Kakashi%2BHatake%2B.jpg

naruto_shikamaru0041.jpg

And as a villian:
7027068.jpg

Don't ask me why. Original series incarnation moreso

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

seirei-no-moribito-21-balsa-chagum-hugjpg.jpg

Balsa(on the right.) Then again, maybe it is just me. But she becomes a bodyguard for the prince (on the left) who was to be killed by his own father's hands. It is definitely different from the evil woman/giggly girl type. You begin to learn about her past little by little as the story progresses through.

Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit (Seirei no Moribito)

There is another female character that I really, really like. But as for that character(Erin,) I don't even know if you would consider her emo. But she goes through a lot(as well as grow from child to adult) throughout the course of the series. Took a few episodes to actually get into the anime though.

kemono_no_souja_erin.png

(top)

The Beast Player Erin (Kemono no Sou-ja Erin)

Within

Permabanned

Check out Ergo Proxy. Top three best anime ever created, in my opinion of course. The protagonist is an ISTJ.

rav3n

Also, Cowboy Bebop has Faye Valentine, Bleach has a whole slew of female Ts (though I don't know if I'd recommend the series on any other merits), there's Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell, Re-l Mayer from Ergo Proxy, Haruko Haruhara from FLCL...

There's a whole bunch more that I can't think of right now. I'll post them later.

seirei-no-moribito-21-balsa-chagum-hugjpg.jpg

Balsa(on the right.) Then again, maybe it is just me. But she becomes a bodyguard for the prince (on the left) who was to be killed by his own father's hands. It is definitely different from the evil woman/giggly girl type. You begin to learn about her past little by little as the story progresses through.

Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit (Seirei no Moribito)

There is another female character that I really, really like. But as for that character(Erin,) I don't even know if you would consider her emo. But she goes through a lot(as well as grow from child to adult) throughout the course of the series. Took a few episodes to actually get into the anime though.

kemono_no_souja_erin.png

(top)

The Beast Player Erin (Kemono no Sou-ja Erin)

Check out Ergo Proxy. Top three best anime ever created, in my opinion of course. The protagonist is an ISTJ.

Wow, thanks for all your suggestions!

ultimawepun

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
wwrec2.jpg

This was a lot tougher than I thought.

A mix of these three basically:

Ami from Toradora.
Teresa from Claymore.
Shiho Miyano from Conan.

Special mention:
Akira from School Rumble.
Itoko also from School Rumble.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

several:
1) Cornelia (Code Geass) she's a cross between Beatrix Kiddo, Queen Elizabeth (as played by Cate Blanchett) and a touch of Jillian Michaels ENTJ 8w9 sp/sx
2) BT (.hack//sign) don't know her type
3) Megumi Takani (Rurouni Kenshin) INTJ 1w9 (not completely sure) sx/sp
4) Yoko (Gurren Lagann) ESTJ 8w7 so/sp