User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    Haha, so true.

Not saying Miyuki is N necessarily, just relatively speaking.

Oh... I always hear guys hating on him for being so pathetically apathetic. I guess the two are equivalent?
    Miyuki is probably what Ns look like to those with a very strong S preference.

Well, with Shinji... probably, yeah. Most people who watch at first have a very strong revulsion to him because you expect to see a hero and instead you find a pathetic loser who you can relate to, and who remains a pathetic loser throughout the whole series!
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

well... she seems pretty excitable but naive and childish in her displays...and always falls victim to others' emotional manipulation... whereas on the rare occasions where she feels the need to be in control, she *takes* it...
    "Excitable", "Expression stuff" = F things. T is more cynical and usually more realistic.

YouTube - 佐天のスカートめくりに悩む初春の 鬱

As for the flowers...sensotard moment
    YouTube - Uiharu huh?
    You'd think she had never seen flowers before... I don't know how this shows F at all...
    You don't know how this shows F? (Thanks for the vid btw, they're great.)

Just listen to what exactly she's commenting on. "Beautiful", "Cute", "Wow :3". Those are "subjective and personal" things. There is no logic here, it's all "value" stuff.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

From U.C. 0079. (pic taken in 0087)

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Miyuki is probably what Ns look like to those with a very strong S preference.

Well, with Shinji... probably, yeah. Most people who watch at first have a very strong revulsion to him because you expect to see a hero and instead you find a pathetic loser who you can relate to, and who remains a pathetic loser throughout the whole series!
    Hahaha. I think I'm finally beginning to understand why it's a cult classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    "Excitable", "Expression stuff" = F things. T is more cynical and usually more realistic.
    mm, ok. I can definitely see that. I've been trying to be more 'F' like that lately. I was when I was little, but...things changed.

It just seems very 'young' compared to how the other characters express themselves... she doesn't seem so interested in people or emotion-states, compared to Saten and Kuroko. Maybe that's just introversion, idk.
    You don't know how this shows F? (Thanks for the vid btw, they're great.)

Just listen to what exactly she's commenting on. "Beautiful", "Cute", "Wow :3". Those are "subjective and personal" things. There is no logic here, it's all "value" stuff.
    When she's engaged and in the moment, yes...but... her preference for activities outside of social decisions (on which she has very little say) seems to be in the Ti domain.

Then again, commenting on the appearance of things could be more S than F...?
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

mm, ok. I can definitely see that. I've been trying to be more 'F' like that lately. I was when I was little, but...things changed.
    Do you like hugging teddy bears?

It just seems very 'young' compared to how the other characters express themselves... she doesn't seem so interested in people or emotion-states, compared to Saten and Kuroko. Maybe that's just introversion, idk.
    She's an INFP, imo; An innocent one with a "clean Fi" and a naive Te.

When she's engaged and in the moment, yes...but... her preference for activities outside of social decisions (on which she has very little say) seems to be in the Ti domain.
    I doubt it. Computer Programming stuff isn't just an T thing; it's an N thing..

Then again, commenting on the appearance of things could be more S than F...?
    Ok, look, this is how an INTP would respond when he/she is being shown a flower or some "cutesy" stuff.

Strong Ti with Average Inferior Fe: "Oh, wow.. Great. -_-" ....(insert sarcastic remark)"

or w/ a "better" Inferior Fe: "eheheh ^_^". ok. nice! (insert fake smile)"

Or: "......(insert silence)...."

You give a gun to a policeman, he'll use it to do his job. You give a gun to a criminal, he'll use it to do his "thing". The INTP has Inferior Fe because he/she doesn't prefer it.

In this case, she didn't "point the obvious"(S-thing). She intuitively acted based on her "Fi" (Internal Feelings). It's an instinct.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Shinji is the poster-boy for tormented INFPs, so I think it fits you rather well :3
    Yes . . . even though Shinji is an ISXJ and I'm an INFJ. As far as my demeanor, I would say I'm a cross between Asuka, Rei, Shinji, and Kaworu (in other words, half the cast).
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Do you like hugging teddy bears?
    ...yes...I didn't learn to sleep without one 'til I was about 10 or 11. Now I miss my stuffed raccoon...it's as old as I am...in a box in my mom's basement, 3000km away...

She's an INFP, imo; An innocent one with a "clean Fi" and a naive Te.

I doubt it. Computer Programming stuff isn't just an T thing; it's an N thing..

Ok, look, this is how an INTP would respond when he/she is being shown a flower or some "cutesy" stuff.

Strong Ti with Average Inferior Fe: "Oh, wow.. Great. -_-" ....(insert sarcastic remark)"

or w/ a "better" Inferior Fe: "eheheh ^_^". ok. nice! (insert fake smile)"

Or: "......(insert silence)...."

You give a gun to a policeman, he'll use it to do his job. You give a gun to a criminal, he'll use it to do his "thing". The INTP has Inferior Fe because he/she doesn't prefer it.

In this case, she didn't "point the obvious"(S-thing). She intuitively acted based on her "Fi" (Internal Feelings). It's an instinct.
    okok, I'm sold.

Someone probably put together a graphical programming interface which she got carried away with when she was little.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    Yes . . . even though Shinji is an ISXJ and I'm an INFJ. As far as my demeanor, I would say I'm a cross between Asuka, Rei, Shinji, and Kaworu (in other words, half the cast).
    *nod* Fe, Ti, Si, and Ne, respectively? :3
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

What's his type, you think?
    I'd say in his normal mode INTP, in his fury mode ISTJ. As far as he can be typed.

Introverted is obvious.

Intuition I base on his thought processes, however, it isn't very obvious.

Thinking is also pretty clear in that he doesn't understand his feelings and tries to rationalise them, finding an answer through thinking. This also encourages me to think his temperament is NT.

Perceiving is also pretty obvious from how he interacts and deals with other people.

When he is in his fury battle mode, he is completely different, like a killing machine and comes off as an SJ guardian on a mission.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

...yes...I didn't learn to sleep without one 'til I was about 10 or 11. Now I miss my stuffed raccoon...it's as old as I am...in a box in my mom's basement, 3000km away...
    and you think you have Dom Ti and Inferior Fe?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

and you think you have Dom Ti and Inferior Fe?
    Sometimes...

Actually the only function model I understand is the socionics one and for that I should have Si in my suggestive function:
    Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion
    5. Introverted Sensing
    ILEs need assistance with balancing their inner life and deriving enjoyment from all the things in life around them, and not just their mental activities. ILEs appreciate people with a solid sensory awareness that can help them feel a healthy sense of pleasure from their surroundings.
    The ILE's focus on constantly chasing after new things often leaves him to neglect his physical and psychological well-being. He appreciates pleasant stimuli that help him to "turn off" his active mind for a little while and to find some kind of balance between the mental and physical. An ILE will commonly use some short burst of physical activity to take a break from his interests.