User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blairvoyant View Post
    *shrug* Okay, I'll... take a look.

You mean...melancholic..a little bit mystic...ethereal...but engaging and dramatic?

Let's see... you might like Eden of the East... Spice and Wolf...

Bakemonogatari for sure.
    Anything with schoolgirls in it I'll pass on, but thanks for the recommendations. Watched a couple of Spice and Wolf but it didn't grab me. Never heard of Eden of the East though, I might check it out.

I guess what I like about Mushishi and Kino is the episodic nature, the mature vibe, the dislike for unapologetic flashiness and the drama flavor yeah. I also like that it has it's own logic to the world...it's not in Tokyo or the Bahamas...it's not in this world...it's unspecific.

I liked what I saw of Kiba for example. I'm tough to please when it comes to Anime. There was this one with a girl with a spear protecting some boy...the visuals and vibe was cool but the story was soooooo boring.

I've only caught Mushishi for a few episodes.. I can't think of anything like it.

Girl with spear... I've seen that too, I think. It was historical based right?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I only watched the last few episodes, and it was pretty cool, but I felt like I had missed a lot of long and boring character development.

Bakemonogatari... it's not schoolgirls in the way that you think... I mean, yes, there is a bit of fetishization, but in an INTJish 'lure you in to make you vulnerable' way. And it has the ever-important 'vibe' that you're looking for.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Simon from Gurren Laggan

He grew? Damnit, no offense, but he has that anime archetype weak protagonist. I hate 'em. >.>

*nod* Kino does seem like an INTP, come to think of it...
    What's "N" about her?

Yup.
    You relate to IxFP? So what...? You're a hybrid?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Please finish watching it then. It's one of the deepest anime's I have ever seen I and relate to Casshern so much. There aren't many anime I am totally charmed by, most have an entertaining value for me to watch but not much more than that. But Casshern Sins totally blew me away.

I relate to Casshern in so many ways.
    What's his type, you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I thought you were a male poster.
    I only watched a few minutes of Kino and got bored of it.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    He grew? Damnit, no offense, but he has that anime archetype weak protagonist. I hate 'em. >.>
    You kind of have to watch the whole thing. Growing up and moving on was one of the main themes of the show.

Seriously. Whole thing. Worth it. I promise.

Well, maybe not. But it will take care of your current complaints.
    What's "N" about her?
    Her approach.

I don't know. There's room for interpretation. I haven't seen the whole thing.

You relate to IxFP? So what...? You're a hybrid?
    Hm...well, I didn't really want to argue, but...

Uiharu seems pretty INTP to me. You don't get that kind of skill with computers by chatting with your friends or doing your chores, unless one of your friends happens to be a genius hacker (which is admittedly possible, in that universe). Saten is her ENFP anchor to the rest of the universe.

Tessa is pretty clearly NF in terms of behaviour, but kind of mary sue-ish in terms of what her brain can do (for plot reasons.) In particular, I relate to her inferiority complex with regards to her brother's achievements.

Yoko, I don't know much about, actually. I've only just started watching Twelve Kingdoms. From what people tell me, though, her growth through the series mirrors my own in some ways.
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Hm...well, I didn't really want to argue, but...

Uiharu seems pretty INTP to me. You don't get that kind of skill with computers by chatting with your friends or doing your chores, unless one of your friends happens to be a genius hacker (which is admittedly possible, in that universe).
    She has "powers".

And you get that "flower" thing on her head and those "cute-cute"stuff(Uiharu: that flower is sow beautiful! :3) , and what? still no F? She has an overload comfortability of emotions in her.

Tessa is pretty clearly NF in terms of behaviour, but kind of mary sue-ish in terms of what her brain can do (for plot reasons.) In particular, I relate to her inferiority complex with regards to her brother's achievements.
    And she is pretty smart and has *that* computer skill.

Yoko, I don't know much about, actually.
    Meh too but from what I've read, she seems Fi.

MBTI
    TRUE

No matter which Anime character I would like to be, I'm sure to end up as someone like Skuld's Banpei-kun.

“Naked to unknown forces, fortune evades mere understanding. The trial of effort.
    The dream of change. Such a place might Hell be to thought and action.”
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

She has "powers".
    Her "powers" consist of maintaining things at a constant temperature.
    YouTube - Uiharu Has Waifu Powers

Level 1 abilities are pretty much not impressive, ever.

And you get that "flower" thing on her head and those "cute-cute"stuff(Uiharu: that flower is sow beautiful! :3) , and what? still no F? She has an overload comfortability of emotions in her.
    well... she seems pretty excitable but naive and childish in her displays...and always falls victim to others' emotional manipulation... whereas on the rare occasions where she feels the need to be in control, she *takes* it...

YouTube - ä½å¤©ã®ã‚¹ã‚«ãƒ¼ãƒˆã‚ãã‚Šã«æ‚©ã‚€åˆæ˜¥ã®æ† ‚鬱

As for the flowers...sensotard moment
    YouTube - Uiharu huh?
    You'd think she had never seen flowers before... I don't know how this shows F at all...

And she is pretty smart and has *that* computer skill.
    but in this case it IS due to ~powers~.

Meh too but from what I've read, she seems Fi.
    That makes sense.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I think so.

Miyuki is the closest Lucky Star character to being N, though... so I would put her as INFJ... partly because she is kind of physically frail and klutzy and glasses and stuff.

Austria... yes, ISFP makes sense. And from a socionics perspective, they would have an 'activation' relationship with Germany's INTJ... "Partners are able to provide each other with an abundance of useful information and assistance, but lead separate lives and make decisions based on criteria that don't seem too important to the other." It fits!
    I've never really thought of Miyuki as an N, but I guess it works, especially compared to the other characters.

Austria is kind of like "Yeah I'm supposed to be a Nation and I have an Empire to uphold and things, but this is really annoying and I don't want these duties so I'm going to figure out how to avoid it and marry for political gain and play piano. Oh, and cake, we should have more of it."

It'd be tragic if the series wasn't such crack.

Shinji is the poster-boy for tormented INFPs, so I think it fits you rather well :3
    I thought Shinji was the posterboy for male fear of inadequacy. Then again, I guess only an INFP would admit to relating...
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I've never really thought of Miyuki as an N, but I guess it works, especially compared to the other characters.

Austria is kind of like "Yeah I'm supposed to be a Nation and I have an Empire to uphold and things, but this is really annoying and I don't want these duties so I'm going to figure out how to avoid it and marry for political gain and play piano. Oh, and cake, we should have more of it."

It'd be tragic if the series wasn't such crack.
    Haha, so true.

Not saying Miyuki is N necessarily, just relatively speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I thought Shinji was the posterboy for male fear of inadequacy. Then again, I guess only an INFP would admit to relating...
    Oh... I always hear guys hating on him for being so pathetically apathetic. I guess the two are equivalent?