• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NBA PLAYOFFS 2010

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
All I have to say is..........

Gasol and Lopez look like brothers. :newwink:

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Uh oh. Boston better not let Orlando gain too much steam. Let me say first that I fully expect Boston to win the series, BUT ------- the way this series is set up, all Orlando really has to do now is................

(a) win 1 road game, and
(b) hold home court

If they were going to Boston for Game 5 (and if Boston had a Game 7 in their back pocket), then this series looks VERY BLEAK for Orlando. But with Game 5 and Game 7 in the sunshine state, Orlando winning this series is NOT an impossibility!

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Congrats to the Suns fans. This thing is going seven, boys. I'm just glad Game 7 is in Los Anja-leez. If you can beat us in L.A., then the Western Conference is yours. Best of luck the rest of the way. It should be interesting.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Suns tie it at 2 as the bench finally wakes up. Welcome back guys!

Still, both teams have just held their serve. Can the Suns steal one in LA?

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
If they can keep up the same pace and just let Kobe take all of LA's shots... We'll live with tightly contested jumpshots from Kobe even if he does can almost every one. Keep that zone going and plug up the inside!!!

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
If Lebron had the type of 4th quarter Kobe "The Best Closer In The Game" had last night people would've called for his blood.

Go Suns!!!

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If Lebron had the type of 4th quarter Kobe "The Best Closer In The Game" had last night people would've called for his blood.

Go Suns!!!

I guess that's directed at me. Not really sure what to say. Call for Kobe's blood. The guy sucks. And he gives zero effort in playoff games.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
I guess that's directed at me. Not really sure what to say. Call for Kobe's blood. The guy sucks. And he gives zero effort in playoff games.

No just the whole Kobe vs Lebron meme. Kobe doesn't suck. I know he is a top 3 player. Him Lebron and Wade, that's the list in whatever order you like. I'm just saying he gets a pass on "clutchness" or unclutchness as it may be.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
No just the whole Kobe vs Lebron meme. Kobe doesn't suck. I know he is a top 3 player. Him Lebron and Wade, that's the list in whatever order you like. I'm just saying he gets a pass on "clutchness" or unclutchness as it may be.

I know people hate the Lakers and Kobe comes with that package (or maybe they hate him too), but it's just *srsly LOL* when people criticize Kobe the basketball player. Laker fans who have watched regular season games on Tuesday nights and 82 games a year for his entire career have been left with their jaw on the floor time and time again. It's just sick what that guy can do on a basketball court. I don't care if he's not better than Jordan, that's not the point. The dude is a phenomenal, world-class athlete and basketball player. He's not perfect and he's not a God, but you add to his resume the fact that he's intelligent and that he puts so much effort into perfecting his game, Laker fans just couldn't be more pleased with having a guy like this.

Yeah, I criticized the heck out of LeBron for his performance. LeBron is crazy good. And I'm not judging the guy for whatever problems and distractions are going on off the court. I guess I've just been spoiled with Kobe. Even when we lose and get beat in the playoffs, Kobe only goes down one way - with 100% effort. Leaving it all on the floor. That's all fans can ask.

The way people see the Lakers is the same way I see the Yankees. I can't stand them. My 3 favorite teams are the Angels, Dodgers, and whoever is playing the Yankees. But, I have to admit, that's a good baseball team! And Laker haters never give that up for the Lakers. They never acknowledge that they're a good team. Just like Yankee fans, Laker fans just know better. I mean, I've been watching this stuff (Conference Finals, NBA titles, numbers being retired, parades, etc.) since the '80's.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
LA is a great team Kobe is a great player. They just happen to be division rivals and them losing is us winning! 2-2!!!!

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
LA is a great team Kobe is a great player. They just happen to be division rivals and them losing is us winning! 2-2!!!!

Ha ha. No, I get that part. Phoenix and L.A. are in a battle. Root for your team. Nothing wrong with that. But, you know where I'm coming from.

And, FWIW, I honestly think Game 5 is the deciding game in this series. Whoever wins this next game is going to the Finals. If Phoenix wins Game 5, then most likely it's over in 6. If L.A. wins Game 5, then it probably goes 7 and we won't let that one slip away.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
Ha ha. No, I get that part. Phoenix and L.A. are in a battle. Root for your team. Nothing wrong with that. But, you know where I'm coming from.

Definitely. I just hate the whole bash Bron while he doing more with less. Then when they come up short it's always "he's no Kobe". When the reality is in the post Shaq/Pre Gasol years, Kobe was no more successful without help than Bron or any superstar throughout history has been. Like how when The Heat won the finals Wade was considered the best in the game and then when his team started to suck, his name is no longer mention in that convo even though he's actually raised his level of play. Rings are overrated as talent evaluators imo. Dominque Wilkins was one of the best to ever do it ring or no ring.

And, FWIW, I honestly think Game 5 is the deciding game in this series. Whoever wins this next game is going to the Finals. If Phoenix wins Game 5, then most likely it's over in 6. If L.A. wins Game 5, then it probably goes 7 and we won't let that one slip away.

Can't wait to see what happens.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Kobe was no more successful without help than Bron or any superstar throughout history has been.

I don't disagree. You have to have at least 2 studs on an NBA team to be a force. If you have 3 studs (or 2 and a REALLY good supporting cast), you're really on your way.

Rings are overrated as talent evaluators imo.
Without a doubt. Jordan Farmar is better than Dominique Wilkins because he has a ring. Nope. But, rings sure are nice to have. That's why those guys go out and suit up every day. To get the ring.

Dominque Wilkins was one of the best to ever do it ring or no ring.

Neek!!!! He was the one guy that I would have loved to see on the original Dream Team.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
You can't tell me a least one of those refs didn't have money on that game. Refs gambling is like athletes juicing...

MBTI Type
INTJ
You can't tell me a least one of those refs didn't have money on that game. Refs gambling is like athletes juicing...

I don't know. I wouldn't rule it out, but I try never to assume malice when incompetence will do :D And officiating is riddled with incompetence, in every sport.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
I don't know. I wouldn't rule it out, but I try never to assume malice when incompetence will do :D And officiating is riddled with incompetence, in every sport.

Hey, obviously I'm no fan of the Celtics, but both the foul and the tech they called on Perk were egregious. Dwight was a man with license last night as well. If they called the Charlotte series like they called last nights game he'dve never gotten into any foul trouble.

Donaghy! Donaghy! Donaghy!