User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I've never bought the Bynum hype. He's hurt constantly, and the few times we've gotten to see the fully healthy Bynum, he's been pretty mediocre. I live in LA, and the Laker fans seem to think that he already is what his potential would indicate he could be. But that doesn't seem to be the case to me at all. He has youth on his side, but for right now I'd take a bunch of centers over him.
    I totally agree. I think in another era with more skilled big man he wouldn't be regarded as highly, but in this era where you can literally count the true 5's who are worth a shit on 1 hand (Dwight, Yao, Perkins, Bynum, Bogut, Brook Lopez) he has to be reckoned with.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Full Disclosure : Suns fan since the KJ days

As optimistic as I am, I don't see them beating the Lakers in 7. If they can control the defensive rebounds and limit the 2nd chance points, and minimize the number of free throws they give away, they might have a shot. But those are very big ifs
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    Reports saying Bynum's knee getting worse. Yes!!! Thank god for Kobe setting a horrible example by not resting when he should've, got Bynum following his lead... I already thought we had a good shot, this increases the odds!
    Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post

As optimistic as I am, I don't see them beating the Lakers in 7. If they can control the defensive rebounds and limit the 2nd chance points, and minimize the number of free throws they give away, they might have a shot. But those are very big ifs
    Robin is back, we don't foul much to begin with and Bynum is hurt. A perfect storm...

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    IsTP

Evidently there is going to be a Latino protest regarding Phil Jackson's comments about 'Los Suns' apparently he is in favor of the new Arizona Law. The bad Karma keeps stacking up!

Also Phil, presumably performing some Jedi-Mind-Trick made this comment about Steve Nash "...because you can't carry the ball like he does in practice," Jackson said. "You can't pick that ball up and run with it." And Nash retorted: "I've been in the league 14 years and I don't know if I've been called for a carry yet," Nash said. "It's news to me. I've never heard anyone complain about me carrying the ball, but, you know, it's fun. The best coach in the league, Gregg Popovich, didn't have a problem with it last week.""

Lakers coach Phil Jackson fires salvo: Suns' Steve Nash carries ball - ESPN Los Angeles
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    YouTube - Kevin Johnson Comments on Hakeem Dunk

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    Also Phil, presumably performing some Jedi-Mind-Trick made this comment about Steve Nash "...because you can't carry the ball like he does in practice," Jackson said. "You can't pick that ball up and run with it." And Nash retorted: "I've been in the league 14 years and I don't know if I've been called for a carry yet," Nash said. "It's news to me. I've never heard anyone complain about me carrying the ball, but, you know, it's fun. The best coach in the league, Gregg Popovich, didn't have a problem with it last week.""
    Phil's trying his dime-store psych tactics on the wrong dude.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    IsTP

Nash, Gentry Fire Back at Phil Jackson -- NBA FanHouse

"I've been in the league 14 years and I don't know if I've been called for a carry yet," Nash said. "It's news to me. I've never heard anyone complain about me carrying the ball, but, you know, it's fun."

Nash followed up that comment with what may be perceived as a little jab of his own.

"The best coach in the league, Gregg Popovich, didn't have a problem with it last week."

Gentry did his best to play Jackson's game, and gave the officials something to take a closer look at on the Lakers' side of things.

"We spent a lot of time today ducking elbows on post-ups," Gentry said. "So it all works out."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

LA 62 PHO 55 at the half. Not too bad, but they are getting killed by Odom

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ooof, blown out. Kobe was Kobe and Odom was a beast, but the Suns can't hope to win if they shoot below 25% from 3-point land

MBTI
    IsTP

Kobe... Just. Kobe.