User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I suppose OKC could pull this off. I'm getting the same feeling with the Lakers that I got when they lost in the Finals against Detroit (2004? with Malone, Payton, and company). They're vulnerable in these playoffs. Just not looking as strong as they have in the past. But, we'll see. I still don't think OKC will win the series, but they have a good, young squad for sure.
    The 2 games LA won, they just barely won, and that was with KD struggling. Nothing about the 4 games thus far leads me to believe LA can't lose. The only explanation people offer for why LA will win is "experience". I'm not buying it.

An interesting aside, through 4 games Kobe has taken 1 more shot than Lebron and scored 44 less points.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yeah, Kobe pretty much sucks. Maybe one of these days he'll start putting in the extra work that is required to be an elite player. Give him time. He'll get there.

But, in all seriousness, experience does play a factor. If an unexperienced team outplays an experienced one in all facets of the game, then they will win. But, experienced teams know how to grind out the close games. They understand that it doesn't matter if you get spanked by 38 or if you lose a heartbreaker by 1. It also plays a role when the game is on the line with 2.3 seconds to play in OT. One team is composed because they've been through it over and over again. They can focus on execution rather than the "hype" of the moment. I expect OKC to be all amped up for tonight's game because of the way they won Game 4. But, I think the Lakers are going to be very poised. No need to get all crazy. Just go grind out a home victory and catch your flight to OKC for Game 6.

But, if OKC can pull it out, I'm sure it will be pandemonium. Kevin Durant is my favorite! The Thunder have the coolest uniforms! I'm moving to Oklahoma City!
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    IsTP

OKC plays a grind it out style to begin with and they are extremely well coached, so I'm not buying. This game tonight will be golden...

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Golden and.....purple?
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    IsTP

Zing!

MBTI
    IsTP

Heh, realistically I don't expect OKC to take it, but stranger things have happened. I guess tonight will be the decider, I was very surprised OKC took both their games. I wouldn't give them a snowball's chance if Kobe was 100%

Either way..... GO SUNS!
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    Heh, realistically I don't expect OKC to take it, but stranger things have happened. I guess tonight will be the decider, I was very surprised OKC took both their games. I wouldn't give them a snowball's chance if Kobe was 100%
    Him not being 100% is his own fault and no excuse.

Either way..... GO SUNS!
    I concur GO SUNS!!!11

MBTI
    IsTP

Kobe on Westbrook, totally changed the whole dynamic of the game.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

GO LAKERS

I am not a huge NBA fan, but I do believe that every time the Lakers lose, an angel gets its wings.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari