User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENTp

Whatever happens, I'll be happy so long as the Cavaliers don't win it all.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    haha! i grew up in LA and i consistently root against the lakers, haha.
    but i would love to see it come down to Cleveland and the Lakers though, that would be some dynamic shit i think. i think everyone has been waiting for that.
    but honestly i would love to see the magic take it all.

how do you guys feel about Denver as a team?
    they were honestly not even on my radar for the longest time, but i have a friend who is a diehard nuggets fan and ihave been paying a lot more attention to them as a result.
    they are a pretty raw team in a lot of ways, unpredictable, but they are really engaging i think. and Melo is huge, i don't know, i can't say enough good things about him.

EDIT-
    oh listen, i meant to mention Deron Williams too. i think i enjoy watching him play as much as anybody in the NBA. he is so focused. he is underrated, i think.
    Cleveland - Lakers finals would be epic, everybody was wanting it last year but Cleveland just couldn't match up against Orlando's heigth + depth.

Speaking of the Nuggets (or Thuggets as I call them ) what about that JR Smith? I laugh every time that guy gets the ball. You don't know if he's going to cross somebody over and go high-flying to the rim, or step back and nail several jumpers in a row, or try to make some flashy play and just fail miserably (admittedly he hasn't done that much recently, just during the season's start). If Jamal Crawford wasn't in the equasion he'd definately make the best 6th man of the year. He epotimizes the streaky player. He'll go 1 for 9 in in a half, turn on the light switch, and then can like 5 of 6 at the three mark.

They just lost to Utah, though I don't think Utah will go the distance, too many injuries (Okur is out now), Carmello will wear them down.

Also... Did anybody catch that hilarious Noah interview where he straight up talks trash about Cleveland? Definately worth a look, unabashed just straight up mocking Cleveland and all that live there. +1 for Noah, though thats to counteract the -1 he got for getting all butthurt at LeBron doing a bit of dancing at the end of the first game.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by ferunandesu View Post
    I had this sentiment when the Cavaliers were dancing and acting all cocky during the playoffs last year, though Orlando served them a big slice of humble pie and they seem to have toned it down this year.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by ferunandesu View Post
    This. Talk about "bandwagons". Anyone who was a Cleveland Cavaliers fan before we ever heard the name LeBron James - congratulations, your team has come a long way. To all the "other" Cleveland fans - whatever!

Denver is a good team. I just can't see them making the NBA Finals. As good as they are, I just don't think they are NBA Finals good. But, I thought that last year about Orlando and they made it.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    IsTP

OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

haha, yeah Willfrey, JR Smith cracks me up too. when he is on he is ON in a huge way, but he is just as likely to bomb. but he throws himself into it so fully though, to me that is a great thing however it turns out.
    but his number of shot attempts must be insane - it seems like every time he gets on court he just takes any opportunity, no matter what. haha! '

do you have a link for that Noah interview? i didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoiwan View Post
    OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    they will always be the Supersonics to me, and i know a HUGE seattle contingent is really sorry to see them go. that was a giant blow to seattle to lose them. seattle has some great fans, and i know that was a knife in the heart for a lot of sonics fans.
    but OKC really welcomed them in a big way, so that is pretty cool to see.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    they will always be the Supersonics to me, and i know a HUGE seattle contingent is really sorry to see them go. that was a giant blow to seattle to lose them. seattle has some great fans, and i know that was a knife in the heart for a lot of sonics fans.
    but OKC really welcomed them in a big way, so that is pretty cool to see.
    I've been calling them the Zombie Sonics alla Bill Simmons, but if they keep up like this I'm going to have allow them their own identity. Seattle opted not to build the stadium and lost the team. There's always a debate about whether or not it's worth it to spend public money on a stadium and such, and they opted not to spend it and lost the team. *Shrug.*
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yay. Go Thunder. All the way to the 2nd round. Not.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Yay. Go Thunder. All the way to the 2nd round. Not.
    Well at least there will be a game six.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    Well at least there will be a game six.
    I suppose OKC could pull this off. I'm getting the same feeling with the Lakers that I got when they lost in the Finals against Detroit (2004? with Malone, Payton, and company). They're vulnerable in these playoffs. Just not looking as strong as they have in the past. But, we'll see. I still don't think OKC will win the series, but they have a good, young squad for sure.