• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What starts today, you wonder?

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hope for your sake, Beat, that the Sharks have consulted a calendar this year and learned that the NHL playoffs do not end the third week of April :D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I hope for your sake, Beat, that the Sharks have consulted a calendar this year and learned that the NHL playoffs do not end the third week of April :D
I know what you're saying, and I agree. :(

JTG, yes, you know this already. From Pleasanton/Danville...

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, who?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Sharks stomped the Avalanche last night in game five, 5 to zip. :D

Last edited:

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Not a huge NHL fan, but I'm loving that the Kings are back in the playoffs after a long drought.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Sharks move on!
San-Jose-Sharks-celebrate-005.jpg

Now, I don't know who I'd rather contend with the Sharks in the semifinals... Wings or Coyotes. Technically the Coyotes are a better seeded team, but Wings/Sharks is always a struggle.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Holy crap, Montreal is going to beat Washington. :shock: I didn't see that happening.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Not a Hockey fan at all but the Flyers beat NJDevils, and I know that's major for the city.

What about that player that lost 7 teeth the other night? :shock:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Not a Hockey fan at all but the Flyers beat NJDevils, and I know that's major for the city.

What about that player that lost 7 teeth the other night? :shock:

Eric Belanger? That didn't bother me as much as him having a "root canal" between periods. Anyway that's part of the game. Take a look at Todd Bertuzzi's mouth sometime. I think he has *a* tooth.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Eric Belanger? That didn't bother me as much as him having a "root canal" between periods. Anyway that's part of the game. Take a look at Todd Bertuzzi's mouth sometime. I think he has *a* tooth.

Why don't they have guards for that? You'd think they'd be able to make something to prevent stuff like that.

Another guy took a puck to the eye the other night too. It's wild

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Why don't they have guards for that? You'd think they'd be able to make something to prevent stuff like that.

A full cage helmet but that's not happening.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6

They do. It's preferential though, and you won't see a lot of guys in the NHL wearing them (they're not stylish and they limit/obscure your view a bit).

51oUmISLxxL.jpg

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hockey's gangsta! LOL

My coworker was telling me how he plays for a league, and he played last night, and he's head to toe covered up, but the puck hit him where there was less padding- my man was limping today.

It's no joke!