L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

I have no dogs.

But co-op seems a good idea: if I can get somebody to harvest my crops and take care of my animals while I am offline, Im for it. Im tired of my classmates and colleagues telling me to do so all the time.

Its been a while since I last logged in to Farmville.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Phantonym

I've had a Facebook account for a few years but I've never added any friends there and it's virtually unused.

So, around Christmas time last year I decided to check out FarmVille, everybody was blabbing about it and I was curious. I like all those "tycoon" type games, so naturally I started playing it. They had all sorts of Christmas presents and "Christmas special" plants that grew really fast and brought in lots of money, so yeah, I was addicted in no time. I even ended up creating a few dupe accounts to get the benefits because I really didn't have any interest in socializing.

I got over it in a few weeks, I go through phases of obsessing over something and then I move on to exciting and shiny new things.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    I have no dogs.

But co-op seems a good idea: if I can get somebody to harvest my crops and take care of my animals while I am offline, Im for it. Im tired of my classmates and colleagues telling me to do so all the time.

Its been a while since I last logged in to Farmville.

The co-op thing can be good and bad. Sometimes friends join just to help you, and the game sort of gives them a chance to do you a favor they wouldn't have had the chance to do otherwise. Sometimes, you can't find people to help or people join and don't contribute. The worst thing is when people drop out after looking like they're gonna contribute a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I've had a Facebook account for a few years but I've never added any friends there and it's virtually unused.

So, around Christmas time last year I decided to check out FarmVille, everybody was blabbing about it and I was curious. I like all those "tycoon" type games, so naturally I started playing it. They had all sorts of Christmas presents and "Christmas special" plants that grew really fast and brought in lots of money, so yeah, I was addicted in no time. I even ended up creating a few dupe accounts to get the benefits because I really didn't have any interest in socializing.

I got over it in a few weeks, I go through phases of obsessing over something and then I move on to exciting and shiny new things.
    I took a sort of obsessive approach to it at first, but sometimes now I forget what I planted and when it's due. I've had entire fields full of crop loss.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Thanks for the information. Seems that it works the same as Castle Age monster battles.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    ENFJ

You know, if you play Harvest Moon, your virtual plants won't die if you don't water them a day because the game is turned off.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge