• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Picture Thread 2010

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
Post any pictures that you have taken for 2010,

I would like to make a typology central calendar for 2011, and the top 13 pics will be used... So pic away!!...

Topics include:

Nature
Machinery
Psychology
Pets
Scenery/Landscapes

If anyone has any other ideas, feel free to mention them. After there are enough submissions, there will be a public poll on the decision of the top 13 pictures... Good luck everyone!

The members that submit the top 13 pics will receive a free calendar, the rest will have to buy one if you want one.

I will have more details later, but for now, please post your pics.

I'd like to enter this pic.
picture.php

Regards, Prototype.