User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

*cough* hey look what I posted a couple of weeks ago....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    So now that my top two picks are out, I'd say that Sandra is in the best position to win of the remaining players. She has this most amazing super power. She can be a previous million dollar winner, and yet everyone still underestimates her. How is it that no one sees a million dollar winner as a threat? It's amazing to me.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Russell is an idiot for not going for Sandra earlier. I said that back when Coach was still there, because she showed the ability to manipulate Russell. Blah.
    Russell, you damn damn fool.

It's nice having your fate decided by phantoms of the fallen, inferiors who cant hold a candle to your abilities...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Wow... Russell. The guy has played it twice now and he still doesn't understand the point of the game. He thinks the game should be modified to fit him, instead of him learning how to play the game. I am actually kind of sad for the guy but I don't like him enough to be very sad about it.

I think Sandra did a great job of making moves when she needed to and not making moves when she didn't need to. And she knows how to lead the jury into thinking her way without beating them over the head with it and being arrogant and condescending.

Congrats Sandra and I'm looking forward to a new season of fresh people next time.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Russ is NOT a graceful loser. But I can understand his frustration, and need to voice it. He didn't get that feedback from the first time he lost to see just how ineffective his tactics would be at the end of the game, since both jury votes took place after his two seasons (I think). Even so, he knows what his game does, and he shouldn't be surprised when he gets no votes. Few people are true respecters of power, and nobody will follow you when they don't fear you (holding your fate in THEIR hands) and you did NOTHING to make them love you. But yea, that's the end of that.

figsfiggyfigs

I came on here, closed my eyes as I scrolled down quickly to post, cause I havent seen the episode yet, ( downloading it this moment)

WILL WATCH IT NOW!!! ... so excited. I wonder who goes home. I'm guessing russell or coby...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Russ is NOT a graceful loser. But I can understand his frustration, and need to voice it. He didn't get that feedback from the first time he lost to see just how ineffective his tactics would be at the end of the game, since both jury votes took place after his two seasons (I think).
    That is true but it doesn't seem like it would matter. Even now after losing twice he doesn't admit that his game is flawed, he claims the rules are flawed and should be modified to fit his style of play (let America vote). He just does not get it at all. He is too stuck on himself to take an objective look at what when on. He knew the exact setup he was getting himself into ahead of time but he refuses to admit that he failed.

figsfiggyfigs

I think they all equally deserved to be up there. They all worked their asses off to get to the top 3, but with different tact.
    the problem with russell is that he never owns up to what he did. At the end he always forgets to please the jury but still stick true to himself. He can be very condescending and patronizing.
    if he just said " yes, I stepped on peoples toes, I lied, I manipulated, and did other things people didn't like; but I got up here doing it, and that was the point. The game is about survival. I survived and I think I did a damn good job doing it. "
    Instead of trying to veil every time someone took a jab at him.

I would've respected him more.

I don't think the mainpoint of survival is to pet peoples heads and besocial.

Rupert described Russell as "a disgusting human being". uncalled for, Yes Russell made some twisted moves, but that doesn't make him disgusting, that just makes him manipulating.

People are WAY too emotional, and involve way to much of their morals/ethics in the game. They take everything personally. The jury seems to have a hard time being objective....

Personally, I would've given my vote to Russell or Parvarti. They owned the game. negatively or positively. Even though I loved Sandra for always staying true to herself.

After the jury, I would definitely vote for Parvarti. I lost a lot respect for Russell; he just refused to own up.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    Personally, I would've given my vote to Russell or Parvarti. They owned the game. negatively or positively. Even though I loved Sandra for always staying true to herself.

After the jury, I would definitely vote for Parvarti. I lost a lot respect for Russell; he just refused to own up.
    I thought Parvati played a really solid game, and she could have easily walked away with a million as well. The main thing keeping her back is she suffered from "McCain syndrome". She couldn't win votes, because she was too close to the guy that everyone loathed.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    I thought Parvati played a really solid game, and she could have easily walked away with a million as well. The main thing keeping her back is she suffered from "McCain syndrome". She couldn't win votes, because she was too close to the guy that everyone loathed.
    ROFL, "McCain Syndrome"

I really hope she wins...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I agree with what Rupert said at the final tribal. That it is easy to make it to the end if you just lie and backstab people all the time. Just think about it... if there were a person like that every season, everyone would want to take them to the end because this person would not get any jury votes. It makes the game really simple if your only goal is to survive till the end (and not win the million), just act like Russell. The only reason someone would try to vote them off is if they couldn't stand being with them any longer. But it is HARD to make it to the end AND play decently enough to win the votes of the jury. So basically, Russell just took the easy way out, and his failure to win the million dollars shows this.