User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Russell is an idiot for not going for Sandra earlier. I said that back when Coach was still there, because she showed the ability to manipulate Russell. Blah.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Russell is an idiot for not going for Sandra earlier. I said that back when Coach was still there, because she showed the ability to manipulate Russell. Blah.
    I like that Sandra says whats on her mind, but thats going to get her in trouble

I never understood why Russell never took Sandra in from the beginning either.

I like Pavarti, even though shes a little valley girl; shes cunning, cuts someone loose when she ought to, and is a tough player.

Jerri is REALLY entertaining, when did she turn into such a big pussy???

I'm glad Rupert is gone, I was high fiving myself.

Colby totally useless, I dont understand how hes ALWAYS the first out.. O_O...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    Colby totally useless, I dont understand how hes ALWAYS the first out.. O_O...
    Totally. Colby has sucked at the challenges this season and he has the nerve to totally go off on his brother on national TV when it was clearly him who was sucking throwing the water buckets. lol.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Totally. Colby has sucked at the challenges this season and he has the nerve to totally go off on his brother on national TV when it was clearly him who was sucking throwing the water buckets. lol.
    I laughed at the irony as welll

and his brother was SOOO nice....

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Heh there are still too many big threats left going into the final 5. I don't think Russel or Jerri will win, but any of the other three could walk away with a million depending on who gets eliminated.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

figsfiggyfigs

^ very possible that everyone is just going to turn on russell now.

Russell has been playing his " OVERLORD" card too often lately... it's even pissing ME off, his fellow ENTJ.... but he's a corrupt ENTJ

Boooooo!
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

So you have to be nasty, but charming and penitent ... the game gets PERSONAL and that's always a factor in who wins. Some people will play the most strategic game and never win because they don't make everyone love them in the process, somehow. There has to be some redeeming quality in each "villain" to make the rest of the jury believe they are sorry to have outplayed them.

Always an interesting social dynamic to witness ...

Would have preferred Parvati to win over Sandra ... and believe it or not, again I have to say, Russell just misses that one element to win each time.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INtP

I really thought that Parvati had it in the bag. I thought weeks ago that she was a complete shoo-in if she could somehow get to the final tribal council. I'm not unhappy with Sandra's win, I thought that she played well too, but I have to say that I think Parvati played the best overall game.

And Russell? Get off of my TV, and stay off. I look forward to being able to watch one of my favorite shows without you this fall. Good riddance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I think it's a great example of Fe vs Fi ... the game is very polarizing and people either love or hate each character based on different criteria. I should expand on this later; right now I am signing off though.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching