figsfiggyfigs

RUSSELL!! YOU TOOL!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Russel cracks me up but he is loosing his perspective by playing the idol and essentially outing himself as a thief against his own alliance. If he didn't play the immunity idol then he would have won this round.

Sandra won this round by gaining rapport with the other tribe by suggesting a double cross against her own allegiance and then seeing that it was futile returning to the fold of the villains after it was seen that Candice had turned on her alliance. Since her allegiance is made up of amoral villains who had it out for her click earlier there is a much larger alliance collateral gain than loss earned by her double back.

I still think Parvoti is in the best position for a win (of the game including the jury vote
    yet at the same time this and the shifty/competitive Russel in her inner circle where he wishes to dominate will make this far from a sure thing for Parvoti. If I was her I would take this opportunity to drop Russel and go with an all girl allegiance for real this time.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Wow, tonight's episode was quite a show. Candice going home was a surprise on Russell's part. Russel winning immunity was a surprise. The episode actually being extremely interesting with him being unable to be voted out afterward was quite a treat, lol. I cannot believe he actually tried to pit parv and Danielle against each other, as if he SERIOUSLY didn't think they'd talk to each other about his rumors/lies. He obviously doesn't know women well enough. And I can't believe he actually succeeded in getting Danielle out.

After she threw out the crying bit, I was CERTAIN Rusell had dug himself a grave. But somehow fortune smiled upon him once again. Danielle stuck her foot in her mouth and got people to swing toward Russell's side in voting her out, instead of feeling sympathy for her and seeing Russell is an irredeemable liar. And so, she went home. I truly did feel sorry for her though. It was dirty. I know I'm something of a sucker for tears already, but she really was getting shafted like none other this season. And she STILL had faith that Russel wasnt actually trying to get her out, and was just trying to "test" her. And even after she got voted out, she still blamed herself for making Russell turn against her. Just WOW.

The power dynamics in this game are just amazing, and Russell uses every tool at his disposal like a true Machiavellian Prince. And the time has come for him to use his enemies over his (former) friends. No way he was gonna be able to stay with the same group the whole game, though it would've helped him out for jury votes. The heros will be all too happy to ally with him and get to the top 3, cus aint nobody gonna vote for Russell...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Yeah it looks like Russel is playing for 2nd place by being the most desired person to have pitted against you in a final vote. Regardless on how much a person deserves to win (i.e. because of apparent cunning and strategy) he ain't gonna win this one because he has biased the jury.

He likes blatant and direct power too much (he is a control freak despite being a P).

Right now I think Sandra is playing the best game as far as the last couple episodes. I wonder when they are gonna start thinking about who really has the hidden immunity idol.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

My original top two picks to win the million both went home tonight. I figured it would go to one of the the girls that didn't appear overly threatening in a previous season. I didn't pick correctly because Russel doesn't use good strategy. He votes out unthreatening people in his own alliance and leaves the serious threats in the game. (Splitting the vote was a dumb move too, since that never works.) He actually had a chance at getting a million at the end with Danielle sitting next to him, but I don't think he could win against Parvati.

So now that my top two picks are out, I'd say that Sandra is in the best position to win of the remaining players. She has this most amazing super power. She can be a previous million dollar winner, and yet everyone still underestimates her. How is it that no one sees a million dollar winner as a threat? It's amazing to me.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    My original top two picks to win the million both went home tonight. I figured it would go to one of the the girls that didn't appear overly threatening in a previous season. I didn't pick correctly because Russel doesn't use good strategy. He votes out unthreatening people in his own alliance and leaves the serious threats in the game. (Splitting the vote was a dumb move too, since that never works.) He actually had a chance at getting a million at the end with Danielle sitting next to him, but I don't think he could win against Parvati.
    Lol, if the 2 best choices to win a million (by your thinking) just went home, then obviously Russell didn't make a bad choice or employ poor strategy . Except for Candice, because that was totally out of his control. Russell has voted out EVERY person he set his target on. The guy gets amazing results, and thats why people follow him. He aims for the people that are most threatening to him, and thats how he keeps moving forward rather effortlessly.

MBTI
    AHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Survivor sucks. They should make them really survive, not play some retarded games. Drop them from a plane into North Korea. If any make it out alive, they get the prize.
    If they make it out alive then they get to go to the 5 stories Starbucks in South Korea LOL

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Lol, if the 2 best choices to win a million (by your thinking) just went home, then obviously Russell didn't make a bad choice or employ poor strategy . Except for Candice, because that was totally out of his control. Russell has voted out EVERY person he set his target on. The guy gets amazing results, and thats why people follow him. He aims for the people that are most threatening to him, and thats how he keeps moving forward rather effortlessly.
    I thought they were the two best choices, because they weren't very threatening. There are much bigger threats than those two still in the game. Parvati, Sandra, Rupert, and Colby are all huge threats. I don't think he can win the million as long as any of those people are still in the game. Both Parvati and Sandra have already won a million, and he overlooks them to vote out two non-threats.

I'll admit that Russel is good at reading people and convincing people to do what he wants. He's also a very hard worker. But he's a terrible strategist. He knows how to control who gets voted out, but he doesn't know how to win the $1 million. He often votes out the wrong people and pisses the jury off in the process.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Sandra is playing very well. She is gaining favor with the jury by polarizing herself from Russel yet not to the extent where Russel viewed her as a bona fide threat until now.

figsfiggyfigs

^ you're totally right, me and my friend are currently having an argument about it on facebook, but, I really am liking where this season is going!