User Tag List

Thread: KU loses!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Default KU loses!

Hahahaha. The best part was seeing the Morris twins (and some fans) crying after the game.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

This is one of reasons college sports drive me nuts, the whole emotional aspect. I know that's what makes it fun for a lot of people, but the whole "team spirit" thing makes me barf. I hated, hated this facet of sports on my high school teams; it was the worst in football.

Anyways. Yeah I think every bracket has been destroyed

Friend of mine went to Villanova and he's locked himself in his basement, we tried to take him out last night and help him drown his sorrows but he was crushed.

The only thing better than Kansas losing was Villanova losing. Every time Villanova loses an angel gets its wings
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

WVU gets by Missouri...moving on to the sweet 16!

*keeps fingers crossed*
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    WVU gets by Missouri...moving on to the sweet 16!

*keeps fingers crossed*
    If Missouri could have hit its free throws, the outcome might have been different. They were uncharacteristically bad that game. Overall, I'm not upset about the loss, it was expected and this was a rebuilding year for Missouri (they lost their top 3 scorers from last season's elite 8 squad). They've got a great freshman class coming in next year, Anderson's best class, by far.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm from Philly and I really really thing Villanova is overrated. They showed their true colors towards the end of the season.

Temple the same thing- more hype than anything else.

MBTI
    IsTP

My bracket was ruined the from the getgo. All my upsets lost, all my 'normal' pics got upset. I threw my bracket in the garbage before the sweet 16.
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

^
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~