• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ping Pong/Table Tennis

Rate your Skill Level.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
^^ Why, of course. Good idea. :)

I'd like to see some particularly astounding setpiece play - such as the first vid. Although, the matrix ping pong is amusing, and may work for some viewers, I'd think we could do with more 'actual' gameplay like the first vid - just to keep things a whole lot real. :yes:
:D No worries.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is not ping-pong, this is WIFF WWWAAAFFF! :workout:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
How about grip?

types-grips.jpg

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Same. I thought they held it like that like holding chop-sticks.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
LOL. You told me.

... This is pretty amusing.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga6zAEB9fOM&feature=related"]Awkward rally.[/YOUTUBE]

capslock

MBTI Type
INFP
I love table tennis! Haven't played for a long time, but I used to play a lot when I was young (like 10-13 or something).

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
... This is pretty amusing.
-----video----

haha, i love fun exhibition matches like that.

i found these 2 pretty great videos of Waldner-
in the first one he is making these insane corkscrewing lobs, and the second is just a very funny exhibition. i love how much fun he and Jorgen Persson have in it.

[YOUTUBE="A8IVASo0umU"]Waldner lobs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="SH3_L4Bsohs"]Waldner vs. Persson exhibition[/YOUTUBE]

KDude

I'm pretty good at a lot of sports... but I absolutely SUCK at this. I've got a few friends into either table tennis... or hacky sack (not sure why i'm associating them).. they get pretty excited about it, but i'm like "meh".

umm, i'm asian btw. i still suck:blush:

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pretty good vids, KF. I used to do rallies like those in the first vid on a daily basis on some occasions.

Disclaimer: Better get voting, people. Poll results close by default within 12 days. Don't wanna' be missing out. Cheers.