First 23456 Last

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    pfft you'll be back
    As for me? I didn't even like 6 or 7. I abandonded that company a long time ago.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

The last games I played/owned from Square Enix were Kingdom hearts and Kingdom hearts 2.

The last game I thought was good from Square Enix wasn't even an RPG.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Pros that I thought stuck out more: There never is one leader in the game, you play as several people throughout the whole thing. Sometimes they pair up, but then they split right back off. Story line seems decent so far, and everything is really new so it's interesting to get used to it.

Neutral about: the fighting system. Not bad or good, just different. I hear that later on you get glad you only control one person the entire fight, because between paradigm shifting and other complex things that are suppose to come later on (7 hours in, we were still getting tutorials on new things with the battle system) it's enough to just keep up with one.

Things I didn't really like what I saw: Hope. Lol.. and a bit more seriously, the worlds seem extremely linear. As in.. there's only one way to go. I'm used to being able to run all over the place and discover new things as I want to, but so far it seems you can only go from A to B. I heard this doesn't change much at all as the game progresses either.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Pros that I thought stuck out more: There never is one leader in the game, you play as several people throughout the whole thing. Sometimes they pair up, but then they split right back off. Story line seems decent so far, and everything is really new so it's interesting to get used to it.

Neutral about: the fighting system. Not bad or good, just different. I hear that later on you get glad you only control one person the entire fight, because between paradigm shifting and other complex things that are suppose to come later on (7 hours in, we were still getting tutorials on new things with the battle system) it's enough to just keep up with one.

Things I didn't really like what I saw: Hope. Lol.. and a bit more seriously, the worlds seem extremely linear. As in.. there's only one way to go. I'm used to being able to run all over the place and discover new things as I want to, but so far it seems you can only go from A to B. I heard this doesn't change much at all as the game progresses either.
    were you already a proud xbox 360 or owner, or have you recently acquired a ps3 that you havent told us about yet???

Bayonetta is made by the guy who created DMC1 and 3. It's DMC but with a crazy chick.

What I like about them more than GOW is less emphasis on the puzzles and big storyline, and more emphasis on combat, scoring, tight arena like levels, Way harder bosses, etc... DMC3 and and Bayonetta are almost like arcade games, while GOW is a little different (but not bad).

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post

I'm into the ark chapter (one of the last few), and I still have the same gripes with the game I did before. It's so damn linear. There are NO, and I mean NO, exploration elements in this game. That just sucks. The combat system has become a bit more likable. I still say more than ever that the rpg elements in this game has been dumbed down severely as to make it more appealing to a stupid western audience. Everything about it is geared more towards westerners, which is not what I want in a FF game.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I'm into the ark chapter (one of the last few), and I still have the same gripes with the game I did before. It's so damn linear. There are NO, and I mean NO, exploration elements in this game. That just sucks. The combat system has become a bit more likable. I still say more than ever that the rpg elements in this game has been dumbed down severely as to make it more appealing to a stupid western audience. Everything about it is geared more towards westerners, which is not what I want in a FF game.
    You're just about to the part where the game starts to get really good. It's a shame that they designed the game so that we have to spend so much time in the early game doing linear stuff, because once you get to Gran Pulse the game really takes off IMO.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    You're just about to the part where the game starts to get really good. It's a shame that they designed the game so that we have to spend so much time in the early game doing linear stuff, because once you get to Gran Pulse the game really takes off IMO.
    not really

it's still pretty linear

MBTI
    STUF

Most fitting description I have heard thusfar is "Hallway Simulator 2010".
    Whoops.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

It's interesting how the game is known by many Introverts, mainly idealistic ones.