• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Muppet Youtube Channel

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Why didn't I think to track this down before?

YouTube - MuppetsStudio's Channel

[YOUTUBE="EAtBki0PsC0"]Muppets Get Their Youtube On...[/YOUTUBE]

The Muppets and Youtube make a whole 'lotta sense.

Plus, they are patriotic!!

[YOUTUBE="eXeIxtI--uc"]Is this being posted on the American part of teh Intarwebs??[/YOUTUBE]

/pilots roflcopter

Plus, these guys know that the best characters are Beaker, Swedish Chef, and Animal:

[YOUTUBE="jXKUb5A1auM"]Some classic song thing from some other country...[/YOUTUBE]

And don't forget Statler and Waldorf!!![YOUTUBE="zSDj7bjAv2s"]Island (of sarcasm) in the Sun[/YOUTUBE]

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
love the muppets my favourite one is when buddy rich was on doing a solo all over the set on the props.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Both my sister and I watched the Muppet Babies every weekend. Classic! One of the few spin-offs that was as good as the original, if in a different way.