• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Demon's Souls

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I recently purchased the game stated above and I just can't for the life of me put it down. The whole concept is I think derived from Zelda: OoT fighting mechanic and just turned into a full pledge game (Zelda for PS3 zomg). It's not a easy game so I have a love and hate relationship with it (especially after dieing when i'm carrying 2 million souls in the middle of farming). So who here has played this wonderfully wicked game?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Probably one of the top 3 games I played last year. The difficulty is classic in nature, the combat and fighting very deep, and the collaborative multiplayer ingenious.

Truly a great game. The atmosphere, the mood, the deliberation in which the game forces you to play creates a wonderful experience.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Probably one of the top 3 games I played last year. The difficulty is classic in nature, the combat and fighting very deep, and the collaborative multiplayer ingenious.

Truly a great game. The atmosphere, the mood, the deliberation in which the game forces you to play creates a wonderful experience.

I agree. Brings me back when I played Zelda: OoC for the first time, the feeling is the same. I practically stayed up for almost 3 days (balancing study, game time, and neccesity) and was completely worn out.

Now that I think about it, I set myself up when i bought the game right when spring semester was starting :doh: (Also got Dragon Age: Origin and Blazblue which didn't really hold my attention for too long).

KDude

BlazBlue is great as long as you have friends to play with (umm like any fighting game ;D)

I think Demon's Souls and Dragon Age were the best games I played last year.. Now if only someone combined them (Dragon Age for the choices and storytelling, Demon's Souls for the gameplay).

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
BlazBlue is great as long as you have friends to play with (umm like any fighting game ;D)

I think Demon's Souls and Dragon Age were the best games I played last year.. Now if only someone combined them (Dragon Age for the choices and storytelling, Demon's Souls for the gameplay).

If they create a game with Demon's Souls gameplay with an awesome storyline. It would be like creating the perfect game. It would spoil every game that you play from then on. So with that in mind, it might be a good idea to save that game as the last game you ever play lol.

I do feel like Demon's Souls was just liked Zelda with better graphic and better weapon selections. The extra difficulty brought back memories (battletoads, contra, etc) which was a breath of fresh air imo.

KDude

You're right, Demon's Souls with a big storyline would be too much awesome.. We can't have that :D

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
You're right, Demon's Souls with a big storyline would be too much awesome.. We can't have that :D

Hell ya. It would be like actually marrying the girl of your dream instead of "well she's good enough."